Who will score the FIRST goal of the season for Canucks (A: Horvat)

Who will score the FIRST goal of the Canucks season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I'm going with Jake late in the 1st period. (If I win can it be donated to BC Children's or something?)
Sure! I’ll double the reward if someone prefers their winnings to go to a charity. I prefer a local charity like BC Children’s :P

(I’ll keep it secret as well so no one will know what the winner chose. No judgements :P)

Reactions: supercanuck

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
That Oilers PK will be limp once again this season, with that goaltending and defense. It'll be Petey with a one-timer on the PP.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Sure! I’ll double the reward if someone prefers their winnings to go to a charity. I prefer a local charity like BC Children’s :P

(I’ll keep it secret as well so no one will know what the winner chose. No judgements :P)

Sweet! Awesome my friend! :thumbu:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014

Ill pay you quadruple to EXPOSE the persons choice

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I voted Sutter. I don't want him to be the one, but this will just be the justification to resign him, and keep him higher in the line up then he deserves.

Roussel with one of the assists. I don't know, Hughes? Schmidt?

Well let's find out.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
In the spirit of first game of the season, I'll throw someone a $25 e-gift card to Starbucks or the food establishment of their choice for the first person to guess the goal scorer for us and what period it's in beginning in replies BELOW this post.

(Probably going to need your e-mail to send you the card so just be ready for that).

Horvat 1st period.
MS nails the period, too

Reactions: I am toxic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad