Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Liam Foudy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Which of these younger Jackets or traditionally lower lineup players do you expect to have the greatest impact in the coming season? (And yes, I intentionally left off Sillinger).

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
I voted Johnson. I would not have voted that before free agency.
I really think it allows him (like Rick Nash)to settle in on the 3rd line (LW or C) and have some quality linemates.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Felt easy to narrow it down to Johnson, Marchenko and Tex, ended up going with Johnson because of how good he's looked in international play/dev camp/etc. Would put Tex second probably in the hopes he could fill some center gap, Marchenko a close third mostly just because he's decidedly a winger.

Reactions: thebus88 and LJ7

NotTooWideArena

May 20, 2021
I have a hunch all the patience with Chinakov last season will bear fruit this year. He went through some up and downs last season but he still has some elite-level skills.

Reactions: DJA

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I went with narchenko over KJ just because he is older and has played against men for a couple of years.

Reactions: Cowumbus

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Tex because we know he is a good NHLer. Johnson is the most skilled by a mile but it likely takes him a year or 2 to really figure everything out. He could start in the top 6 though with offensive oppurtunities to its not out of the question he starts with a bang

Reactions: cslebn

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I voted Johnson. Next would be Texier and Marchenko after that. Maybe it's a year early for Johnson but I'm buying his tournament performances. Texier is a close second, but Johnson has a higher chance of playing a top 6 scoring line role. Would not be surprised at all if Texier is the best of this bunch next year.

Marchenko being the best would surprise me, and if he is the best of this group look out because our top 9 would be ridiculous. Chinakhov, Foudy or Bemstrom being the best would actually be stunning.

Reactions: CBJx614

LoneFunyan

Proud of all the points
Nov 11, 2015
Went with Tex. I think he’s a darkhorse candidate to center Johnny and Laine.
Not sure who's he's going to play with, but I like the way his game has been evolving. I'm nervous he might get moved in the logjam and hopeful things don't go down that way.

Reactions: Monk

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I think it'll be Texier. I think he has a chance to be the #1C to Laine/Gaudreau as long as he's actually on the roster (Tex and Laine actually)

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
Here’s my lines

Laine-Jenner-gaudreau
Bjorkstrand-rosolvic-voracek
Johnson- sillinger - marchenko
Robinson-kuraly-chinakov

Werenski- gudbranson
Garakov - boqvist
Bean- peeke

Elvis
Korpi

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Here’s my lines

Laine-Jenner-gaudreau
Bjorkstrand-rosolvic-voracek
Johnson- sillinger - marchenko
Robinson-kuraly-chinakov

Werenski- gudbranson
Garakov - boqvist
Bean- peeke

Elvis
Korpi
Gudbranson who had nearly worst advanced even strength stats to play first line minutes ? God help us

Reactions: Cowumbus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad