Olympics: Who will represent their country first?

Who will represent their country first at a Best On Best competition?

• Total voters

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
After the World Juniors and 2 years into their NHL career, I would have said Zegras in a walk. Now I am leaning towards Cozens.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Probably both at the same time by when 2025-2026 arrives. Assuming the NHL doesn't cancel/delay the World Cup again or withdraws from the Olympics.

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
The workhorse from Whitehorse already played a Senior Men's international tournament. Hopefully he plays another one this spring now that he has that hefty new long term deal signed.

Hopefully Zegras shows up for USA this May. but contractual status (RFA) may prevent that from happening.

And Cozens is the better player.

Reactions: ORRFForever

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I think Zegras has fallen down the depth chart for U.S. centers. Right now I have Matthews, Eichel, Hughes, Thompson, and Larkin ahead of him.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Cozens is probably closest to making our A team, every time he wears the maple leaf he just dominates.

Last edited:

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
I think Zegras has fallen down the depth chart for U.S. centers. Right now I have Matthews, Eichel, Hughes, Thompson, and Larkin ahead of him.

He can play the wing. just like Cozens will RW and not as a center whenever that best on best tourney happens. if it ever happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad