Who will provide more offense next season?

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Who do you think has the potential to contribute the most offensive production next year? Rank these players, or give predictions.

(Alphabetical)

Clarkson
Frattin
Holland
Komarov
Kontiola
Robidas
Santorelli

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Should include Gardiner, Rielly and Franson on the list because all three should do much more this coming season.

But from the list, I will say it's a 3-way tie between Clarkson, Komarov, and Frattin, since it really depends on training camp/preseason how each one will earn ice-time.

All three have the skill to be good complementary scoring pieces, but none have done so consistently.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Going to say Clarkson and Santa should be at the top barring injuries.

I'll put them on tiers

Clarkson
Santa

Frattin
Kontiola

Holland
Komarov
Robidas

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Should include Gardiner, Rielly and Franson on the list because all three should do much more this coming season.

But from the list, I will say it's a 3-way tie between Clarkson, Komarov, and Frattin, since it really depends on training camp/preseason how each one will earn ice-time.

All three have the skill to be good complementary scoring pieces, but none have done so consistently.

I see where your coming from with Gardiner, Rielly, etc. But, to be honest, I probably should have just left Clarkson off. I was hoping to see a bit of discussion on the "new" guys. I put in Holland, since he wasn't a regular, and left Polak off because we all know he isn't here to produce points. But I got curious about what others expect from Clarkson, so threw his name in there, too.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
It's so hard to guess since the lines are so interchangeable but I'll give it a shot.

Kontiola
Santorelli
Frattin
Clarkson
Holland (if he's on the Leafs)
Robidas
Komarov

I'm assuming they're all going to be pretty close to each other point wise. Roughly 20-35 points each imo. All depends on what role they manage to get too, really hard to predict what they want their lines to be.

Last edited:

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario

I don't see how Komarov is going to come close to the top of these guys in offensive production last time he played with the leafs he got outscored 2-1 by McClement. personally I'm not even expecting 20 points from Komarov.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I don't see how Komarov is going to come close to the top of these guys in offensive production last time he played with the leafs he got outscored 2-1 by McClement. personally I'm not even expecting 20 points from Komarov.

Komarov 2012-13

42 games 4 goals 5 assists 9 points 18 pims = 82 games 8 goals 10 assists 18 points and 36 pims [pace]

So predicting around 20 would fits his historical stats.

I guess 10 goals 15 assists 25 points for Leo in 2014-15

Pholus

May 23, 2014
Going to say Clarkson and Santa should be at the top barring injuries.

I'll put them on tiers

Clarkson
Santa

Frattin
Kontiola

Holland
Komarov
Robidas

I like this, but would switch Holland with Kontiola. Just a feeling, but Holland was drafted to be a top 6 forward, and while he might not become that this year, Kontiola hasn't produced anything at the NHL level before.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
If Clarkson finds some groove on the powerplay I would hope he could max at 20/20.

I hope someone can get him going. Liking the look of our 3rd line - big improvement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad