Prust-Malhotra-Bournival
Moen

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Gilbert
Beaulieu-Weaver
Tinordi

Price
Budaj

Sekec exempt from waviers will need time to adjust.
Tokarski will be claimed

-If Galchenyk proves he can play center, we will move Malhotra or Desharnais to the wing. Never a bad thing to have more centers on the team.
-We don't have a go to winger, a pure sniper like Tomas Vanek. Packaging Desharnais or Eller won't get you that.
-I really want Galchenyuk and Eller to be our 1-2 center, both big players and can grind and play a power game.
-I think if we move a center it should be Desharnais because Galchenyuk, Eller, and Plekanec can play all 3 zones, Desharnais runs around too much on defensive zone and is undersized and gets out-muscled every time.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
It hurts me to see Bournival is prospective lineups. Shades of Gauthier and Tom Pyatt era.

From what I saw this morning, what we know about the guys, etc... I'd go with:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Parenteau
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Sekac
Bourque - Eller - Gallagher
Prust - Malhotra - Weise
extras; Bournival, Moen

Emelin - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
combination of Beaulieu, Pateryn, Weaver

Price
Tokarski

We're not particularly top-heavy on offense, so I don't think it's clever to have 4 strictly defensive players in Bournival/Malhotra/Weise/Prust. I want Andrighetto or Sekac to make the team.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
It hurts me to see Bournival is prospective lineups

Yeah it's really depressing to see a young player come to training camp not expected to make the team and put his heart and soul into it so they just couldn't cut him. And then come back the next season in equally great shape and clearly intent on doing the same thing again. :shakehead

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Yeah it's really depressing to see a young player come to training camp not expected to make the team and put his heart and soul into it so they just couldn't cut him. And then come back the next season in equally great shape and clearly intent on doing the same thing again. :shakehead

Effort only gets you so far. We need goals. We can't afford to lift the nose on the potential offense a guy like Andrighetto or Sekac would bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad