Who will lead the Bolts in scoring

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Pierre Lebrun brought up a nice point on TSN radio today. 3-on-3 overtime is probably going to provide some extra points for the league's top offensive stars. So the days of 87 point scoring champs might be over. (Obviously I'm not talking about 20 extra points, but 5+ for top players is realistic.)

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Johnson is a better passer IMO. Kucherov has some highlight reel passes once every now and then but Johnson is way more consistent.

I am counting on having Drouin on his line, a full year of health, and hopefully a bit of a chip on his shoulder will cause Stamkos to blow up.

Johnson could beat Stamkos in points, but Stamkos will lead in goals.

He and Drouin are already clicking, and Drouin knows that he's basically going to have to play Stammer's right hand man if he wants ice time. What I think he's finally realizing is he doesn't have to be the main man to still be in the spotlight tons. He'll get goals with Stamkos as long as he plays to better our top scorer. He was brought in to replace MSL, plain and simple.

Stammer, unless he gets traded. :sarcasm:

Stahp it :shakehead

You Russians marry young. Wasn't Vasy married when he came over?

I thought it was his long-term girlfriend that came over with him. Maybe they were married.

Nope, he's married.

Silver Tuna

Easy on the Pepsi!!
Jun 4, 2011
Georgetown, ON
I'll agree with the Stamkos will get the most points because of drouin crowd.
Also Kuznetsov was married before he came over as well I believe.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I've been pretty critical of Kuch so far, but I'm sticking with him as my pick. He's looked really bad so far. Hoping it's lingering effects of the injury and we'll soon see him at full speed.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Drouins at
1G - 5A

Stamkos is at
4G - 1A

Callahans at
2G - 2A

Well that line has been our best line hands down, now if Stamkos keeps doing like he did last game production wise those 3 guys should all have excellent seasons. So far it's shaping to what I was hoping for when those 3 are together. Drouin feeds cally and he scores, Drouin feed Stamkos and he scores. It's working on all cylinders now since last game.

Last night that line came out buzzing and was still buzzing by the 3rd period. Our special teams lost us the game along with The D collapse and losing two D and Bishop being off.

As per TKO they should get going soon. 5 games in now they are actually our least producing line. Which is shocking. That has to change and it should change. Not really worried.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Early on it looks like Drouin has a solid chance to be the top scorer. Kid can make scoring chances every time he steps on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad