Speculation: Who will get the workload in net for the Panthers?

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Hey guys,

Just wondering who y'all are expecting to get starts for the Panthers this year.

You have Theodore, Markstrom, and Clemenssen on your roster.

My question is how do you think the workload gets divided between these three goalies?

Me and my fantasy team would surely appreciate some expert insight. :)

Thanks!

SpeedDemon

Apr 13, 2011
Classified
my initial guess would have been Markstrom but now he's back in San An I'm guessing Theodore

I'm thinking Theodore gets 30-35 while Clemenssen gets 12-15

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Hey guys,

Just wondering who y'all are expecting to get starts for the Panthers this year.

You have Theodore, Markstrom, and Clemenssen on your roster.

My question is how do you think the workload gets divided between these three goalies?

Me and my fantasy team would surely appreciate some expert insight. :)

Thanks!

Theodore #1 , Clemmer #2 and Markstrom just got sent to the AHL so unless somebody tanks or gets hurt he aint getting many.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I feel Theo will get 20-25
Clem will get 10-15
Marky will get 8-10.

You got to remember its alot of back to back games, mostly 4-5 games in a week so the two veterans will get fatigued more. We need Markstrom to play at least 8-10 games this year if he's going to take over next year or the next. Remember we have to re-sign Marky at the end of the year and im assuming 5-6yr deal worth $3.5-$4million a season if he's going to be the franchise goalie otherwise why wouldnt Tallon trade Markstrom for Luongo right now?

48 games will make each divisional game that much more important. 3 goalies each knowing their role on the team will help the transition for Markstrom alot easier. He's 23yrs old January 31st and we need to know he can at least hold his own for 8-10 games if Tallon is ready to :sarcasm:FRANCHISE:sarcasm: him and dangle the :DBIG DADDY:D money in front of him

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad