Who will definately not be back next season

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I don’t disagree, what about a guy like Maroon then. Perennial finals guy, and is reasonably tough….
His pedigree is there, for sure. I don't really know enough about his role with the Lightning to say much, but someone with his experience would be a welcome addition to the 4th line. Or 3rd if we can find someone good enough to supplant Joseph there.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Holden out for sure

Watson most likely out but he might struggle to find a multi year deal so there's a chance he's back on a one year deal

I think they will invite Brassard to camp but there's an obvious possibility that he can't fully recover in time

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Pretty sure they're gone

Joseph. He's better than what he's shown this year, but for whatever reason, he just isn't a fit on this team.

Holden...he's barely a 7th right now. He can't handle a high tempo game anymore.

Watson...if you can't play, you at least have to win most of your fights.

50/50

Gauthier is a beautiful skater, and we do need RWs, but he's invisible in every other facet of the game. If he could at least turn into a nasty hitting machine or something, he'd have value.

Formenton is purely a culture and second chances issue. [ahem] aside, the kid needs a fresh start outside of the city and hopefully in a quiet market if he's clear to return to the NHL.

Reactions: bicboi64

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Watson, Talbot, Holden, Brassard & Brown will likely not be back, not sure about Gambrell, maybe on a two way.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad