Who will be the first player signed by the Kraken?

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
An unmodded zone!? :amazed:

An unprecedented loophole in the HF hivemind. Next thing you know, you'll have guys in sunglasses dodging slow-mo bullets.

Dude, I must advise you to rock your mullet and glasses or you'll be shown the door....:joker:

BTW: Welcome Luke.
May he reign and lead the Kraken to a championship. :D

ultradan

hello fellow kids
Mar 21, 2010
feels that much more real now that we have a player signed - here's hoping we can develop him to his potential and he sees some ice time this year!

Reactions: RainyCityHockey

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Seems like he has all the right skills, just not enough muscle mass. Anyone know how fast he is? With the way the game is trending, I’m okay with having some prospects who sacrifice some size for speed. Seems like the best case scenario for Henman might be the Danny Briere type, if we’re swinging for the upper deck here.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Seems like he has all the right skills, just not enough muscle mass. Anyone know how fast he is? With the way the game is trending, I’m okay with having some prospects who sacrifice some size for speed. Seems like the best case scenario for Henman might be the Danny Briere type, if we’re swinging for the upper deck here.
He needs about 30 pounds to bulk up. I mean even if he does not pan out not a big deal.

Frozen

Aug 23, 2004
May the Kraken be with you, Luke.

Alright. Now that's out of the way.

Great to have the first Kraken. Interesting sounding player and a surprise.

Things are going forward which is very nice. Exciting to see how the roster forms up over the next few months.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
So far trivia answer, Reid Duke hasn't played for Vegas. I wonder what Luke Henman's chances are.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
So far trivia answer, Reid Duke hasn't played for Vegas. I wonder what Luke Henman's chances are.
Realistically he's likely just a AHL body, any NHL games are just gravy, basically like a late round draft pick

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
Please take Graves from the Avalanche. Please. Even if you select someone else, just take Graves too. Tell Sakic I said it was okay.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Please take Graves from the Avalanche. Please. Even if you select someone else, just take Graves too. Tell Sakic I said it was okay.
What is the consensus on the Avs protection list right now? 8 skaters or 7F and 3D? I am also guessing that Landeskog will have a verbal agreement but not sign till after the expansion draft.

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
What is the consensus on the Avs protection list right now? 8 skaters or 7F and 3D? I am also guessing that Landeskog will have a verbal agreement but not sign till after the expansion draft.
You won't sniff a high end player from us but you will get a decent piece. We (the fan base) are hoping to buy out EJ and sign Landeskog after the expansion draft leaving you to pick between Jost (who may end up protected after this season), Compher, Donskoi, Graves (my f***ing choice) or other less than desirable piece. I don't wish Graves on you out of spite, he just isn't a piece you win a cup with or can stand watching for long. He thinks he is Al MacInnis and actually "attempts" more shots than anyone else on the team. About 1/5 hit the net. He also pinches in WAY too often and doesn't realize he is a dogshit player/AHLer.

We are definitely goin 7F 3D protection. The question for you guys is if you can take a Val/Jost type and have them work outside of our system. If you guys end up with Val you got a hell of a player with a motor that was built to last. So underrated by most fans of other teams.

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
Seattle should invite Borna Rendulic to camp has absolutely dominated Germany and Sweden last couple of years

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00