Who Will Be The First Callup from Minors?

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
We all know that this team has been brutal on offense. Who do you guys think DT will call up first to provide an offensive spark? It's done every year cause this team is to cheep to actually get NHL scorers so who is it going to be? Rocco? Vinny? Shore? Howden?:sarcasm:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I don't think they need go any further than the pressbox to find that offensive spark.

Rockaway Rob

Jun 30, 2007
Maybe you can add a "?" to the end of the subject. It sounds like we made a callup the way it is

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
I think I speak for many when I say I wish guys like Rocco, Vinny, Shore, Howden would be playing out there for us instead of guys like Fleishmann, Kopecky, Upshall, Bolland......

We need to play faster and score more and these changes would do that imo, the only problem is these veterans get paid a lot. Since they get paid a lot and they're mediocre, its really hard to get rid of them so we really have no other choice but to play them, that's mostly the reason we haven't seen Pirri either, which is another young gun that can help us if he were to be in the line-up.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
My money's on Trecheck, don't think they'll call up Rocco first. For personal preference would love to see Rocco in the NHL, but I know they don't feel a need to rush him up here. I would say Shore but he doesn't have that many games left before he has to be sent through waivers to get sent down, I believe.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I'm going to go with Trocheck or Howden. If we had the same roster from last season, they likely would have made the team this season. I can see Trocheck especially pull a "David Booth" where gets called up and makes such an impression that he never goes back down.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
I'm going to go with Trocheck or Howden. If we had the same roster from last season, they likely would have made the team this season. I can see Trocheck especially pull a "David Booth" where gets called up and makes such an impression that he never goes back down.

Depending on the reason why we need to call someone up, I think Howden,Trocheck, Shore(waiver status could keep him down) and SOB are the guys that we'll see at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad