Who will be the conference finalists this spring?

conference finalists

• TB

• FLA

• TOR

• BOS

• NYR

• CAR

• WSH

• PIT

• -----

• NSH

• STL

• COL

• MIN

• WPG

• VGK

• ANA

• CGY

• EDM

• LA

• Other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
Canes vs. Penguins | Preds vs. GoldenKnights
I made a thread Car/Col/Fla/VGK vs the field to win the Stanley Cup. You commented "hilarious poll". These 4 teams have 224% of the vote. The remaining teams have 132% of the vote.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
That first round in the Atlantic is going to be a gong show. Every potential matchup go any which way.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
It is not possible. In this format, TB and Toronto are only facing each other off in 1st or 2nd round. Unless one of them drops into the wildcard.
Which is a distinct possibility. The Bruins are only 5pts back of Toronto, with a game in hand and both teams have nearly fifty (50!) more games to play.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
TB/FLA

VGK/AVS

I think TB might fall into the wildcard, but it's not likely. So TB and Florida can not face each other in the ECF. I think Boston stays in the wildcard, but they are very good and scary for any team that wins either the Metro or Atlantic. With that said, Boston and TB in the east. Vegas vs St. Louis in the west.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Which is a distinct possibility. The Bruins are only 5pts back of Toronto, with a game in hand and both teams have nearly fifty (50!) more games to play.

I know, I didn't even look at the standings being what a clusterf*** they are with all the games played disparity we currently have. Good point by you, though!

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Vegas vs Colorado in the west
Carolina vs……… Toronto(it’s not illegal to dream/hope right?)

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
I made a thread Car/Col/Fla/VGK vs the field to win the Stanley Cup. You commented "hilarious poll". These 4 teams have 224% of the vote. The remaining teams have 132% of the vote.

What does that have anything with your hilarious poll?
The field would destroy any combo of 4 teams; whoever you think those 4 are.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Shiiiiiiiit…I have them winning it all, in 2048.

Canes vs Panthers
Avs vs Knights

2048 Habs Stanley Cup....yup I could see it.

Better question is - do you think Panthers make it to round 2 by then?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad