Speculation: Who Will be our leading goal scorer this year?

Who will be the Leafs leading goal scorer after the regular season?

• Nylander

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Matthews

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Tavares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

GojuLeaf

May 3, 2010
So this is a poll being made after a lot of information is available. Currently the goals are something like this:

Nylander: 35 goals
Matthews: 31 goals
Tavares: 30 goals
Marner: 24 goals

We have something like 15 games left think?

Now at the start of the season Matthews would have been the pure favorite but now it would have to be Nylander as Matthews spent many games injured and somewhat underperformed.

Will Austin catch Willy? Or is he too far ahead? Will they both stumble and someone like Tavares or Marner pass them both?

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Despite the teams limitations it’s quite remarkable that we have four players who will likely(Marner)surpass 30 goals.

Nylander has been so damn consistent for most of this season. I think he ends with 45, Matthews/Tavares around 40, and Marner with a hair above 30.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
AM had a 15 game stretch last season where he scored better than a goal a game. He has always been a bit streaky although this years streaks have not been the good kind. I still think he hits 40 but he won't catch Willie. Absence of something this year. At 17:33 a night Tavares will be lucky to hit 35:)

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
I can see Nylander leading the team in goals this year. However I hope both Nylander and Matthews hit the 40 goal mark.

GojuLeaf

May 3, 2010
The situation sure changed quickly. Over the last seven game Matthews has overpasses Nylander and now looks in form to lead the team most likely.

Reactions: Its not your fault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad