Who will be our 'Krug' ?

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
with the emergence of Kruuuuuuuuuuuuuug in the playoffs this year (a young player coming out of nowhere and lighting the lamp), which Av do you think will be like that this upcoming season?

In other words, which player is a wildcard to be a heck of a player.

My choice is Tomas Vincour, he's produced great numbers in the ahl, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a chance with stasnty or o'reilly and puts up svatos like surprises.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Perhaps not this season, but Colin Smith have some boom potential and is a smaller guy.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
with the emergence of Kruuuuuuuuuuuuuug in the playoffs this year (a young player coming out of nowhere and lighting the lamp), which Av do you think will be like that this upcoming season?

In other words, which player is a wildcard to be a heck of a player.

My choice is Tomas Vincour, he's produced great numbers in the ahl, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a chance with stasnty or o'reilly and puts up svatos like surprises.

I like Vincour as well, I don't think Sgarbossa really counts. He's expected (By us) to be an offensive force as he develops. If he has a 50 point season or something then I guess I'd count the Boss I guess.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Coming out of nowhere, I would choose any of our young goalies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad