News Article: Who We Might Lose to Waivers

CaptDenisPotvin

The Tampa Bay Astros are your 2021 Champions
Jun 20, 2007
The bigger lol is people predicting an 'anti-youth' conspiracy lineup that is without Nelson. If Nelson is waived, I will eat my computer and throw up the keys in alphabetical order because that is pants-on-head Pejorative Slured.

I'm gonna need permission to use this....:laugh: unreal

InformTheMasses

Jun 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
To be fair, I doubt Brennan is on the PK during the regular season. You're probably looking a DeHaan/Hamonic on the 1st PK and Hickey/Strait on the 2nd PK.

I agree with that. I might even try Hickey on the first pk with hamonic.

Reason being:

1) Hickey was excellent on pk last year.

2) perhaps more importantly, cdh will be counted on heavily enough for even strength (we all assume 1st pair). On top of that, to ask him to play pk1 and I'm assuming at least SOME power play time.... well that makes me real nervous. Almost like inviting the inevitable to happen (rhymes with schminjury).

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
The bigger lol is people predicting an 'anti-youth' conspiracy lineup that is without Nelson. If Nelson is waived, I will eat my computer and throw up the keys in alphabetical order because that is pants-on-head Pejorative Slured.

I am glad I missed that.

I just hope Strome and Lee are in.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I don't see us losing anyone on waivers.

I believe the plan is to see how everyone plays with each other...play a quarter of the season..then make trades. The team wants to see how people work and play. Do they excel in a competitive environment or do they flop? If we get injuries, those so called players everyone wants to waive are sure as hell gonna save our *****. The team is going to play it safe and try to arrange it such that there are minimal losses.

We won't see any spectacular movement until Snow/Cappy are satisfied they know what they have and know whom to trade. I think we will do a package for a top 2 at some point BEFORE the half way point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad