Pre-Game Talk: Who we drafting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
The poll is for who do you think we will pick.

In your reply add who would you like picked.

Something like what I did below would work..

I think we will draft Kunin.
I would be happy with Gauthier.
I would be thrilled if we have a shot at Rubtsov/Bellows/Jones.

Last edited:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Id be happy with any option on there except Debrincat and Tufte

I voted I think we draft Guathier. I think he has a higher chance to drop than some others

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I want Bellows(but he most likely will be picked before us), Jones or Gauthier(one of these 2 will probably be left)

I think we will end up picking one of the left over defensmen(Bean or Fabbro) or might even trade down a few spots and pick up a 2nd rounder(then draft Debrincat)

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I think we will draft Kunin.
I would be happy with Gauthier.
I would be thrilled if we have a shot at Rubtsov/Bellows/Jones.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I clicked Fabbro too quick. Can you change my vote to "Trading the pick." I'd be shocked if we draft at 19.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
If we keep the pick we take BPA but hoping we take a forward, Bellows would top my wish list. Jones, Gauthier would be nice too IMO. Ended up picking Kunin.

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
I voted for Jones. While I HATE Tom Wilson, I think he could have that type of physical impact...except I hope he is not as dirty as Wilson and has more brains than rocks in his head.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I voted for Jones. While I HATE Tom Wilson, I think he could have that type of physical impact...except I hope he is not as dirty as Wilson and has more brains than rocks in his head.

High end for Jones to me is Lucic, low end would be a slightly more offensive Wilson

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
That poll should be, what do you hope we do? I picked trade it; I don't know that we're going to get much value out of the 19 pick in a trade though.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Feel like, for the range we're in, the players looking most like Snow-types are Tufte and Kunin.

I bet the team WOULD love to add Logan Brown.

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
I think we'll end up with Kunin. Personally hoping for one of Jones, Bellows or Bean, but would honestly be happy with anyone from the generally agreed upon top 21 prospects.

/edit: I also didn't read all the options. My prediction for most likely to occur is the pick gets traded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad