Who was your first entertainment crush?

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I remember being attracted to the Pink Power Ranger

iu

Whoa, she is Canadian (since 2015)
If this isn’t your answer, you’re lying.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Going to delete my question from here and repost my answer to the OP, with modifications. I don't wish to get in trouble over a simple thread like this but I do feel compelled to make a bit of a statement, seeing that I don't think the original intent was at all to try get around forum rules (and certainly not my intent), and also that certain photos do seem to be allowed, and lastly that it seems to be a very photo appropriate topic. That said, I'm going to attempt my post again but making an effort to purposely post what I hope is a very nonprovocative photo. Perhaps a note to that regard could be posted in the OP, about being very careful what kind of photo you post if you wish to post one.

Valerie Bertinelli from "One Day At A Time". At least 90% of the reason I watched the show was because of her.

I'd also like to mention Dawn Wells from "Gilligan's Island", but I don't think I really had what I'd call a "crush" on her.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Cassiopeia on Battlestar Galactica was the first one I can remember having a crush on, but Sybil Danning was the first woman I can remember who really got my big boy juices running.

Guess you guys will have to google them.

Last edited:
Reactions: montreal

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
Elizabeth Berkley saved by the bell and from then on. damn im old lol
About 10 years after Saved by the Bell, Berkeley was in an episode of the Forrest Whitaker' Twilight Zone.. they basically had her playing a yuppie businesswoman.. She looked fine in her pin-striped power suit.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Cassiopeia on Battlestar Galactica was the first one I can remember having a crush on, but Sybil Danning was the first woman I can remember who really got my big boy. juices running.

Guess you guys will have to google them.

I forgot her, but i'll add Wilma from Buck Rogers, I was too young when both shows aired but watched them a lot in the '80's. She had some great outfits on Buch Rogers.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Sophia Bush - One Tree Hill & John Tucker Must Die

The joys of having older sisters

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Baby Spice
Josie, or Rachel Leigh Cook

Last edited by a moderator:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I considered saying Lynda Carter because Wonder Woman might've been the earliest female on TV that I was drawn to, but I'm not sure that I would call that a "crush" because I was under 10. It definitely would've been one if I'd been a little bit older, though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad