Who wants to be CFO?

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
The Senators are looking for a new CFO. Interesting, given all the talk of their finances in the wake of the firing of Maclean and the placing of blame at the foot of the coach versus being the lowest spending team in the NHL.

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/CFO-DECEMBER-2014.pdf

Are you good with money? Interested in a challenge? Willing to start at the bottom (of capgeek payroll listings)? Send in your resume and perhaps you will be the one spending all that TSN and Sportsnet revenue. Good times.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Don't worry guys, I got this, lots of experience.

Forrest-Gump-Wave-on-Boat.gif

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
Chris Phillips is an extra revenue steam pimp, a la Zennon Konopka, gotta admire it about them.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Chris Neil has the Oil Changers thing and he's also part owner of that Biermarket place in Kanata (which I actually quite enjoy).

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
I always thought an in depth look into what makes hockey players such raging fiscal conservatives would be an interesting subject. Jack Johnsons as side.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Bierhaus.

Biermarket is another one of those soul-less chain restaurants.

Sorry, yes.

I went to that place too on Friday (on Sparks).

For a chain it wasn't bad. Beer list was decent.

I don't mind having more than one beer/schnitzel/oyster/wurst restaurant in town.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
My expertise is in giving the false impression that the company is losing money, when in reality making dollars hand over fist. The skill can come in handy if there is alternative debt from other, outside the hockey realm, financial disaster

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
My expertise is in giving the false impression that the company is losing money, when in reality making dollars hand over fist. The skill can come in handy if there is alternative debt from other, outside the hockey realm, financial disaster

Senators hire Boots Del Biaggio as new CFO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad