Who steps up? Who is your playoff Hero, the new MacCully ?

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Tyler Bertuzzi. His only previous playoff experience came with the Bruins, and now he'll be facing them. Joel Edmundson also has a couple of lengthy playoff runs and a Cup ring to his name.

Reactions: banks

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Domi. Hes the reason why Mathews looked like a center and not a trigger man for Mitch only.

Domi will be the reason why we don't sign Mitch.
Playoff toughness and IDGAF attitude meets skill is what this team needed since we hired Babs...

I'm hoping i'm wrong, but 8 years of playoff weakness and seeing Marner implode just about does it.

Domi
Rielly
Nylander

Impact in that order imo
I concur

Domi up front is going to get Matthews some good looks.

Edmundson on the PK

We get focused Sammy (otherwise we’re cooked)
Domi will also go to war for Mathews. They mess with matthews and they get the Domi

Reactions: arso40

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
By necessity is going to have to be Samsonov or Woll because other Toronto isn’t winning this round. Sub-par goaltending will sink this team against Boston, as we all know from experience. Much experience.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
I'd like to see some courage from all the players.

I'd rather see Liljegren take out Marchand than Reaves be Reaves.

One would show growth, the other is minimal expectation.
I think it'll have a domino effect on the rest of the room, & might even lead to the core gripping their sticks less.

Reactions: Strangle

banks

W W W 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
I'd say McMann Tavares and Marner will be the heroes in this series. Boston doesn't actually have very good forward depth. So with Matthews taking a lot of attention, line 2 should be able to get a lot of favourable matchups. Even on the road.

Those 3 are going to be a difference 5on5, and a huge reason why they win this series.

Reactions: Strangle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad