Who starts Saturday?

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
I'd start Rask. For the most part he has owned the team that drafted him.

As subpar as he has been this year, I don't blame the Sharks game on Rask. The team literally looked like they were coached by Dallas Eakins that game, Gus would have got touched up pretty good if he played that game.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
rask for sure. He has played very good of late even the other night . As long as he is on his game he plays most games. I couldn't be happier with what Monster has done so far but lets not start an issue that shouldn't be started.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Rask for sure, the goaltending/rebound game rhythm is on point right now.

As much as anyone wants to pin losses on Rask most of the time it is abysmal play by too many players that really are to blame overall.

Rip the team, put Gus in.

Work for the win.

Keep it rolling.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Rask. He's playing well again, he had a night off, you put him back in. Not really a question.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Rask was probably our best payer last game, it was a nightmare game but still and had .933% in the 4 last games.

What exactly has he done to deserve a benching now?

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Rask was probably our best payer last game, it was a nightmare game but still and had .933% in the 4 last games.

Probably the same thing Tuukka ever did, he's not Tim Thomas, and in some corners that will never be forgiven

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
I go with Gus. I don't have a good reason for it. Rask certainly doesn't "deserve" to sit, but I think think the team plays harder for Gus. Rask will be in though, no doubt.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

Gus.... and what has Rask done to deserve to play over him ? Keep playing Gus until we lose. I find it comical that posters look for excuses for Gus winning.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Gus.... and what has Rask done to deserve to play over him ? Keep playing Gus until we lose. I find it comical that posters look for excuses for Gus winning.

I don't know, post a .933% on the last 4 games and was our best player, or one of the best against San Jose?

But I guess that's not a reason, I find it comical that every time Gust wins a game we have a poll here.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Better poll queston

Who sings the anthem on Saturday :laugh:

#TradeRene

But back on topic, it's Tuukka, AINEC. He's our starter. If we manage to crash the playoffs, he's our starter there. He needs to play through whatever crap he's going through.

Yeah, Tuesday was brutal, but it's not like he wasn't making good saves. When you've got the guy who should be 86ed out there falling down four times in 20 seconds, it's hard to blame Rask completely. He sucked early this season, but he's improved and is close to being back on his game.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Tuukka to sing the anthems and Rene to strap on the pads.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad