Who starts game 3?

• Jeremy Swayman

Votes: 52 98.1%
  • Linus Ullmark

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Clown show organization that we are legitimately pondering this before every game. What a joke.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Ullmark didn't suck ... if the rest of the team showed up this wouldn’t even be an issue. Even saying that might be unfair, but we need to score more than two goals - Toronto is not known for their defense.
Sway is up next.

Have no idea how this alternate goalies highjacked the Bruins but go Sway

Reactions: JAD

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
Need Witherspoon in the lineup for some aggression.
1713871036114.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Spanky185

Dec 1, 2014
Between BOS and NYC
Ullmark didn't suck ... if the rest of the team showed up this wouldn’t even be an issue. Even saying that might be unfair, but we need to score more than two goals - Toronto is not known for their defense.
Sway is up next.
I agree the play overall was bad, but Sway gave up 5 goals in 5 games against TO. Would he have given up 6 last night? Possibly but I doubt it. Ignoring how good Sway has been especially again the leafs just because "rotation" was a misstep

Reactions: KrejciMVP and JAD

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Sway is up next.

Yeah but Swayman seriously owns the Leafs. Not running him out again in Game 2 was doing them an enormous favor.

Maybe Im seeing what I want to see but it certainly seems like the team is more confident and loose with Swayman back there vs Ullmark this year.

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
It's an easy, non-contentious decision on the starter after a loss.

Can't wait to see them win game 3 and then read all the discussion on who the game 4 starter will be. There's going to be 2 days off in between those games!

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Swayman as it should have been for game 2. The Bruins should employ Montgomery for the regular season then send him far away when the playoffs start and let someone else take the reins.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Yeah but Swayman seriously owns the Leafs. Not running him out again in Game 2 was doing them an enormous favor.

Maybe Im seeing what I want to see but it certainly seems like the team is more confident and loose with Swayman back there vs Ullmark this year.

The leafs mvp has been Montgomery and he helps them cool off swaymans timing with almost a week off

Swayman as it should have been for game 2. The Bruins should employ Montgomery for the regular season then send him far away when the playoffs start and let someone else take the reins.

100%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad