Who should EDM pick 3 over all

Who should EDM pick with 3 over all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Zadina for the same reasons as before. Potential elite goal scorer with the ability to play both wings. Also, add Quinn Hughes to these polls, he's probably got one of the highest ceilings in the draft, and should most definitely be higher on our list than freaking Barrett Hayton (I assume that's who you mean by Hayden?). Knowing how much of a Pejorative Slur Chiarelli is though, we'll win the draft lottery and trade down for Hayton because "he fits our culture better than dem lazy euros Svechnikov and Zadina".

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Zadina for the same reasons as before. Potential elite goal scorer with the ability to play both wings. Also, add Quinn Hughes to these polls, he's probably got one of the highest ceilings in the draft, and should most definitely be higher on our list than freaking Barrett Hayton (I assume that's who you mean by Hayden?). Knowing how much of a ****** Chiarelli is though, we'll win the draft lottery and trade down for Hayton because "he fits our culture better than dem lazy euros Svechnikov and Zadina".
why do you feel the need to cry about Chia in every one of your posts?

and Chia drafted Pastrnak so your post makes little sense

Last edited:

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
why do you feel the need to cry about Chia in every one of your posts?

and Chia drafted Pastrnak so your post makes little sense
Awww let people have their hyperbolic whining.

Zadina seems like the obvious pick here, quality offensive player who could become a real goal scoring threat.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Any of the first 4 names in the poll are fine by me though with how Bouchard kind of rocketed to the top 5, might be a bit leery

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
I'd trade down, but gun to my head, unfortunately Zadina.

Depending on where we pick I think we should too or just trade it away for a good young effective player who's already signed long term. Does such a creature exist? And can we trust Chia to even make a good trade with the pick? Or will we get fleeced again? Scary....o_O

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Depending on where we pick I think we should too or just trade it away for a good young effective player who's already signed long term. Does such a creature exist? And can we trust Chia to even make a good trade with the pick? Or will we get fleeced again? Scary....o_O
Michael Dal Colle is a former Islanders top 5 pick. He'd be a Chiarelli target for sure.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
BPA says Zadina.
Heart says Boqvist. He's the player I want once Dahlin is drafted.

More or less this. Plus I'm not that sold on Zadina's skillset, though it's definitely good. I'd rather gamble on getting Boqvist - he's a perfect fit for our team.

Edit also agree that the next vote (hell, this vote), is not a fair vote if it doesn't include: Hughes, Smith, Wahlstrom, hell even Kravtsov IMO. Could also include Denisenko, Kupari, Farabee, Kotkaniemi.

Last edited:

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
More or less this. Plus I'm not that sold on Zadina's skillset, though it's definitely good. I'd rather gamble on getting Boqvist - he's a perfect fit for our team.

Zadina would fit nicely too, but Boqvist is what this team's D surely needs. He has all of the tools that the Oilers D is lacking in.

Reactions: Aerrol

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I'm not against it but the Oilers really need to see if they can get a little more experienced.

You should be against it. 1) Its MDC. 2) He's with the islanders and their GM is Garth Snow. 3) Our GM is Peter Chiarelli 4) Chiarelli traded Eberle for Strome and picks for Reinhart.

Reactions: Aerrol

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Also going with Zadina here. Would be dumb to overlook it, he's on the same level as Hischier as a prospect and could be a solid player for us as soon as next season. Potentially McDavid's trigger guy.

Also side note - Barret Hayton does not belong on this top 8 list above Hughes, Smith, or Wahlstrom. Change the list next poll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad