Who scores first goal!

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
did you guys not notice who has the most votes? I doubt many people took this serious.

Any other night with no Miller in net and Conacher has about 2 or 3. He was swarming tonight (like bees on a honey badgers face, only honey badger don't give a f and he swarms back). One of the more affective players on the ice.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
did you guys not notice who has the most votes? I doubt many people took this serious.

People were trying to be hipster and not pick the obvious choices I think.

And dammit, Macarthur had 3 good scoring chances last night.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Weird that EK got almost no votes!

Not weird at all - just goes as proof what a load of **** people talk on this board thinking they're 1 post away from being contacted by the Sens for the next GM position when in fact they know absolutely nothing, hence I don't see the point of these threads...just a waste of time.

WhiteLight*

Not weird at all - just goes as proof what a load of **** people talk on this board thinking they're 1 post away from being contacted by the Sens for the next GM position when in fact they know absolutely nothing, hence I don't see the point of these threads...just a waste of time.

:laugh:

I don't think anyone thinks that

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012

You mean... I'm not destined to be the next hot shot GM? :pout:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad