Who on your team can not buy a goal?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Just a thought I had, what players just can not seem to buy a goal.

For Vegas it has to Brenden Leipsic, the man does everything you could ask, gets in good position, gets shots on net, but just can't seem to beat the goalies.

Who else is there that has been playing really well but can't seem to score.

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Domi, his shooting percentage on goalies is like 1%. Has 2 goals this season and 1 was empty netter

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Stastny on the Blues. He is always right there, right in front of the net for a tap-in, delfection or a quick rebound but hes hitting posts, arms, masks, chest, a bird that flew into the stadium got in the way (not really)... etc. I swear he is the unluckiest guy on the team when it comes to scoring goals.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Travis Konecny plays his ass off and drives his line despite not getting good line mates or a lot of playing time. His shot isn’t great, but he should have multiple more goals at this point.

Reactions: freakydallas13

StiffSquid

Nov 17, 2016
North Carolina
Laine. That boy can only score one goal in a game anymore. He used to score hatters left and right , but the age must have it's effects now. Plus he's on a pace for only 43 goals this year.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Up until Tuesday, I would have said Pontus Aberg for the Predators. Maybe it's still him, but maybe his goal on Tuesday will get him going. McLeod got one as well, but he's not an expected scorer anyway.

The third pair defensemen aren't expected to score, so it's hard to name any of them. Overall it seems like the Preds are scoring 5 in every game right now, so basically everyone has contributed a little bit.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Marner, Nylander, Hyman
I'm not mad about it.
The Leafs are still one of the top teams in the league as far as standings go and all this is doing is lowering the price of their next contracts.
If the Leafs can sign M/N to 6 mill deals, Lou will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00