20140922_ajw_bm4_109.JPG.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Let's Go Devils!

happy-jello.gif

Last edited:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Yup very cool that MSG is picking this up for us and I'm sure CSN Philly will be happy take the free extra viewers of their ads

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Practicing now: Forwards: Havlat-Elias-Zubrus; Clowe-Henrique-Ryder; Matteau-Pelley-Tootoo; Fedotenko-Pelley-Janssen.

VIA TG on Twitter

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Devs' forwards tonight: Cammalleri-Zajac-Jagr; Boucher-Gomez-Sislo; Ruutu-Josefson-Brunner; Carter-Gionta-Bernier.

Devs' expected lineup tonight: Defense: Bryce Salvador, Marek Zidlicky, Adam Larsson, Eric Gelinas, Peter Harrold, Tomas Kaberle

VIA TG on Twitter!!!!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I am VERY interested to see Gomez and Boucher work together tonight.

Don't really care much about Gomez, but he still should be able to accentuate Boucher's snipping ability. Last game Boucher was a play maker, this game I hope to see the quick release unleashed.

Come on Reid! Show them you belong!

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Not to read too much into anything, but interesting that Boucher, Josefson, Larsson, Gelinas, and Kaberle will be in for the second game in a row and all of them are guys that aren't necessarily guaranteed spots

Seems these are the more notable guys they are keeping their eyes on

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Not to read too much into anything, but interesting that Boucher, Josefson, Larsson, Gelinas, and Kaberle will be in for the second game in a row and all of them are guys that aren't necessarily guaranteed spots

Larsson and Gelinas are guaranteed a spot. Kaberle is on a PTO and will play probably all the preseason games if we don't offer a contract. It is the right thing to do for a PTO. He is trying to make the NJD or ANY NHL TEAM. Boucher shouldn't get a spot even if he continues to play well. If he makes the team someone on the roster needs to drop besides Bernier.

My guess is that Yayo only competition is Gomez. If Gomez surprises people than I can see Lou trying to sneak Yayo to Albany right before rosters are set.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Larsson and Gelinas are guaranteed a spot. Kaberle is on a PTO and will play probably all the preseason games if we don't offer a contract. It is the right thing to do for a PTO. He is trying to make the NJD or ANY NHL TEAM. Boucher shouldn't get a spot even if he continues to play well. If he makes the team someone on the roster needs to drop besides Bernier.

My guess is that Yayo only competition is Gomez. If Gomez surprises people than I can see Lou trying to sneak Yayo to Albany right before rosters are set.

Larsson and Gelinas have the best shots of those groups and will in all likelihood be on the team, but nothing is ever set in stone

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm glad Larsson and Gelinas are getting right back in next game.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Larsson and Gelinas have the best shots of those groups and will in all likelihood be on the team, but nothing is ever set in stone

It is guaranteed. Neither will pass through waives. Do you see Lou letting them get claimed? I don't. Merrill is the one with the best chance of starting out in the AHL.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I am VERY interested to see Gomez and Boucher work together tonight.

Don't really care much about Gomez, but he still should be able to accentuate Boucher's snipping ability. Last game Boucher was a play maker, this game I hope to see the quick release unleashed.

Come on Reid! Show them you belong!

Reid snapped a quick shot when up 4-2 last game but Talbot made the shoulder save.
It would have iced the game.
Next time I expect him to bury a chance like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad