Who is your least favourite Hab?

Matteus

May 11, 2009
Habs as an organization?

1. Lefebvre
2. Therrien
3, Whoever sings the national anthem these days.

Mr Mom

Sep 17, 2014
The only player that I do not like (Bork is gone)
Is David Desharnais.
I have no bad feelings towards him as a person. As I don't even know him.
But as a hockey player on this team.
I hate him.
He really handicaps this team.
He makes it harder for the Habs to Win.
When he plays say.....18 mins in a game. It's almost like the Habs are down a man for 18 minutes!
His soft play. His multiple giveaways. His stupid penalties.
He drags his ass on the ice more then a dog with chronic diarrhea drags his but on the carpet !
Also, he is hampering the development of fantastic players like Chucky, and Eller.
My wish is that he is traded to Toronto or Boston.
As his presence on their team would make them far WORSE.
And it would make it a lot easier for the Habs to beat them.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Gilbert is the only one I can say on the list, and I don't even think he's that terrible. We're just using him terribly.

Rock On

May 29, 2006
Saint-Jean
Ihave to say DD, I don't hate him but he's my least favorite player. I'd like to see another center who have less points than its regular winger. It's pretty uncommon.

I have faith though that MB will move him during the season or at least during the off-season.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
I'm a die-hard fan so I like them all

But if I had to pick one at this point

It's Beaulieu,

Don't ask me why I'm just not feeling him as a Hab.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Lol worst couple ainec

Maybe DD keeps proposing (on his knees)..and Patch skates away. That's why he keeps passing him the puck....there's a wedding ring attached.

Agreed on the poster's point about it not being a French thing for Therrien. He's had favourites like Gorges, Moen, Bourque and Gio that were not Quebecois. I think it has more to do with the underdog thing...MT likes the undersized longshots like Cube and DD...sometimes (too often) to the detriment of his club.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Maybe DD keeps proposing (on his knees)..and Patch skates away. That's why he keeps passing him the puck....there's a wedding ring attached.

Agreed on the poster's point about it not being a French thing for Therrien. He's had favourites like Gorges, Moen, Bourque and Gio that were not Quebecois. I think it has more to do with the underdog thing...MT likes the undersized longshots like Cube and DD...sometimes (too often) to the detriment of his club.

Thinking the same, although with Cube he had a reason at least, coached him in Jr and al'

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
DD, Dont think he's a bad player but I think he's holding this team down so that's why he my least favorite player on the team. The day he's gone will be the day the team will have a step closer to the cup. We simply don't have room for him as a center. He's not good enough for a first, we have a better center as a 2nd and third center. He's not big and strong enough to play on the wing. He's a mediocre goal scorer as a winger so there's no place in this team that wants to win the cup to use DD.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
Bourque is no longer a Hab so a moot choice. The rest I have no real reason to dislike but I guess Gilbert. Lately he's proving me wrong though so will abstain from voting.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I don't hate any of our players. Though there are times when certain players frustrate the hell outta me.

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
I voted for DD, not because of hate but because I think that he doesn't deserve a place a place on the roster. I think if his name was David Jones that he wouldn't be on this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad