Who is your least favourite Hab?

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
DISCLAIMER: This thread is just for fun/slightly tongue in cheek, don't yell at me, I love this team.
-----

A simple play on the other thread. Who is your least favourite Hab?

I included Bourque because he is still in the organization and his salary takes up a considerable amount of our cap.

I didn't list players who have no business being anyone's least favourite.

Options are simply listed alphabetically.

I think I know what the answer here might be, but we'll see...................

Last edited:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Massively frustrated that Bourque didn't work out. I thought he'd be great depth to have and supported him all the way. I wanted Moen gone the most and he's gone now, so that's nice.

At this point in time we're on a great streak in a great position, it's hard to rail on people except the old standby, Desharnais. But I'll give it a try.

Weise - he's hot right now but he's dumb as a rock out there and is out of place anywhere but the 4th line. If you're reading this Dale, I'm sorry man, you're better than me at least.
Weaver - played better recently (team is winning=everybody over-achieving) but he's a step down from Gorges and should be right on the margin, fighting for his spot with Tinordi and co.
and...
Desharnais - was relatively great last game but he's still VERY bad. The fact that he doesn't shoot/has no finish and doesn't have size absolutely kills us in the grand scheme of things. With him as #1 C, we stand no chance of winning **** all.

Otherwise we have a hard-working, fast, reasonably skilled team who play a 200ft game and have high hockey IQ. Things are rosy here in Habs land.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
DISCLAIMER: This thread is just for fun/slightly tongue in cheek, don't yell at me, I love this team.
-----

One of the best disclaimers I ever saw on HF. I can't blame you for buying some sniper insurance. You have to be nuts to even consider starting a thread here. :laugh:

digmor crusher

Jul 11, 2009
Had to vote DD, not because I really disike him but dislike that he is our NO 1 center, dislike he is RDS's pet and they push their agenda with him.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Solely for the beginning of season, Desharnais.

But snow just started, so he's likely to pick up his game.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Why so much hate for DD? Not his fault that MT play him on the 1st line, I like that he always give his 100% but I hate that h'es on the 1st PP wave and that he's the 1st center, if he was second or third, it would be okay

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Probably Gilbert.

If he's having one of those dumb games, then it's Emelin easily. I still want to throw something at him for his ECF Game 4 OT DISGUSTING effort.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I'll sDD DD. Not because I don't like his game, but because this brain damaged coach has put him in arguably the most important position on the team, when there are better options.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Gionta...wait! My pick is Gorges...ugh! It's Bourque! What about Moen? They are all gone, I can't say I hate someone now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad