who is your favourite current Hab?

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Patches! Habs biggest issue is scoring and he does it year in year out.

Also gets a lot of undeserved hate for not being a PWF. We need a sniper more than a PWF. Especially with that contract!

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Currently being a picture of like, at this minute..

Dale Weise. Gotta like the effort, the results, and the fact that he does it with an awesome hockey name and the stereotypical look of the cartoon hockey player. Gotta love the 12 inch chin!

Most valuable is Price, and favourite over a longer period would be Galchenyuk.

Oddly enough, none of my favourites are defencemen ATM. PK is slowly turning the corner, and that Markov / Gonchar pairing on the PP will definitively be a favorite of mine if it keeps going..

Honorable mention, Manny Malhotra. He's like clockwork in the circles. We needed that.

Last edited:

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Markov, veterans rights, been there since I've been a fan

Plekanec, Price are top notch

Galchenyuk and Subban are the electrifying new guys, but in a few years I think they'll be the favourites for sure, most exciting to watch I'd say

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
surprised to see that Chucky is the new man, I voted Markov, no flash and dash, just solid. after that its Price.

Why? Do you watch the games? His point totals aren't through the roof but he has been the most dangerous Hab on most nights and has by far the most natural talent of any of our forwards.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Galchenyuk and Price.

I chose Galchenyuk in the poll because he has the capability to lift me out of my seat every time he touches the puck. Seems lie I've been waiting for this kind of player on the Habs for a very long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad