who is your favourite current Hab?

WeberBombs

Feb 12, 2007
Montreal
I haven't really had a favorite Hab since AK left. As much as he was frustrating at times, what he brought when everything was clicking had me going nuts.

I like Subban, Price and Pac equally I guess...

Neilnm

Dec 13, 2009
Montreal
I had to vote for Pacio with so little votes, how can you ignore a 39 goal scorer who is on track of getting another 35 ? He IS all we have been crying for before and since Kovalev, and even Kovalev didn't have his skating and strength 5 on 5.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Voted Galchenyuk, he has all the tools to become the go-to guy. Price is our MVP and Subban is a great #1D when he's on but Galchenyuk is the last piece of the puzzle. He has the potential to dethrone Price as the MVP.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
PLAYOFFS ('cause that's what it's all about...I want CUP #25!):

<PK Subban (hungry for a CUP)
<Price (hungry for a CUP)
<Plekanec (underrated iron-man)
<Bourque (playoff power forward star...playoffs)
<Weise (playoff warrior)
<Weaver (playoff warrior )
<J.Tinordi (potential to be a huge playoff warrior for us one day)
<Tokarski (winner at every level)

I had to vote for Pacio with so little votes, how can you ignore a 39 goal scorer who is on track of getting another 35 ? He IS all we have been crying for before and since Kovalev, and even Kovalev didn't have his skating and strength 5 on 5.

Pacio Pacioretty will get more votes when he becomes a playoff warrior/sniper.
He can do it...I'm patient with him, but...in the end you can score 39 goals, 49 goals, 59 goals in the regular season...if you don't deliver in playoffs...you're no hero of mine.
I'll take 20-25 goals (regular season) if it means 8-10 goals in playoffs VS only 2-3 playoff goals. To win a CUP...we need our regular season stars to be playoff stars, or we need everyone to elevate their game (or replace playoff floaters with playoff stars/warriors).

Last edited:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
The Habs are the best, love em all, but one player can be a bad apple, that spoils the rest and that means no mincemeat for me! Beaulieu are you out there, come back to Earth?:nod:

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
The Habs are the best, love em all, but one player can be a bad apple, that spoils the rest and that means no mincemeat for me! Beaulieu are you out there, come back to Earth?:nod:

I don't understand why you're on Beaulieu's case after one bad outing. He struggled against the Pens, the best team in the East. He hasn't crapped the bed every single time he's been on the ice :shakehead . Overall his play has been good this season and I hope that MT continues to give him opportunities to play.

mark24

Jun 17, 2013
Probably should have put Weise in there, started the Habs engine again tonight .That was such a great move by Bergevin.

Last edited:

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Galchenyuk, Price, Sekac... but I think I'm the most happy when I see Eller score or plays well. Maybe it's because he's the scapegoat of the coach and fans. I'm just glad he finally got a decent winger to play with and it's all it takes to see what a confident can do for this team.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Probably should have put Weise in there, stated the Habs engine again tonight .That was such a great mine by Bergevin.
I think Dudley should get praised for that before Bergy. But overall this team has a very good office these past years. Bergy was a nice addition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad