Who is this ex player?

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
The nose and eyes look a little like Tocchet in the late-80s but the mouth doesn't. Although the picture quality is horrific. The player has longish, dark hair down to their collar. Or it could be trick picture (like Mike Bullard without the stache!)

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Did Image Search and found that it can be one of these two:

images

or

images

You're welcome.

EDIT: Just incase this is needed... ;)

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
I was thinking Tocchet too for a second, but I don't think it is any more, the jawline just isn't the same. Man, who the hell is this guy??

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I was thinking Tocchet too for a second, but I don't think it is any more, the jawline just isn't the same. Man, who the hell is this guy??

The picture quality is so poor it makes it confusing. It immediately looked like McGill to me... but parts look like Tocchet or Jason Bowen.

RJ8812*

whoever thinks it's Brind'Amour needs to get their eyes checked...

Elche1975

Jun 22, 2014
I tried Bowen, Crossman, Acton.....the 3 new suggestions, its not 1 of them!

I've tried some guesses too, like Ilka Sinnisalo(thought he looked like him) but its not him either!!

Elche1975

Jun 22, 2014
And by the way, for thanking you for your trying, i will download this week the excel quizz for you on here if you want to try it! 270 players like this to try to guess! some easy and some difficult like this one!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It looks like he is wearing a C. Couldn't be Desjardins is it?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
The era seemed clear, late 80s, early 90s. From there, it was a matter of eliminating the obvious names and trying to remember the obscure. He was a contact holdout and retired as I recall after a brief time with the Flyers.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Ten Regular Season Games (4-9-13) and Five Post Season Games (0-0-0)

From what I remember of him he had habitually bad knees before his time in Philly and then had another setback which limited his playing time in the playoffs. He was acquired late in the season for Paul Lawless who was almost immediately on the outs with Mike Keenan after being acquired a few weeks earlier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad