Who is the Zach Morris of the NHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delled

Oct 3, 2009
For the youngins out there, there was a 90’s show called “Saved By the Bell” where the protagonist “Zach Morris” would freeze all the characters around him and talk to the audience breaking the fourth wall.

There are quite a few players who are better than my pick, but I gotta say no one slows down the game like Nicklas Backstrom. Break his finger or chop it off like he’s a member of Yakuza, or pretend you are unimpressed by his game as if you were his nana, but he has such an awesome way of slowing the game to accommodate his decisions. In today’s game of hyper speed that is such a valuable asset, I don’t even know how to articulate what Backy does, he just sub zeroes everyone else on ice!

Other examples please?

Reactions: PunkRockLocke

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Who would you guys cast as the ageing mentor ala that football guy from the College Years?

I'm thinking Radko Gudas

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
NHL players should carry around the Zack Morris 1992 cell phone.

zackmorris.gif

delled

Oct 3, 2009
I could see an interaction of someone on Team Sweden grabbing Backstrom by the shoulders and telling him to quit the allergy meds as if he was Jesse Spano.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
And the Oscar goes too...

The hilarious thing about this is the entire episode was written about her taking actual drugs, but got denied by the network so they just put "Caffeine Pills" as the replacement with the same scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad