Who is the second best player in Bolts history?

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I think Tyler Johnson has the slight edge on Kucherov as the better playoff performer, taking into account the past two playoffs. He was slightly below Kucherov last year, 2015 he was our best.

look at stats again they dead even but kucherov is going to keep getting better as i always claimed

You're right about the stats. It's a slight edge if any, they both were extremely good

Both approach Cat Bowser levels of clutchness.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Gotta go with Vinny. Stammer and Heddy each have 7 more years to continue to show/prove to us their gonna be some of the goats in Lightning history. Kucherov can easily slide up there as well.

man a core of Stamkos, Kucherov and Hedman is fantastic, I still can't get over that.

Just gotta do the Pitt/Chi thing and surround them with depth and peices to get them cups!

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Gotta go with Vinny. Stammer and Heddy each have 7 more years to continue to show/prove to us their gonna be some of the goats in Lightning history. Kucherov can easily slide up there as well.

man a core of Stamkos, Kucherov and Hedman is fantastic, I still can't get over that.

Just gotta do the Pitt/Chi thing and surround them with depth and peices to get them cups!

Depth? You mean, good bottom-6 players? Nah, let's just use Paquette and Brown for over 15 minutes a game.

-Jon Cooper

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I wouldn't call Drouin an outside shot. He's not even in the mix imo. lol..

He's 22, has among the best hands in the game, just played at well over a 70 point pace from December to February, and did al of this while playing tough minutes with bad linemates.

He at least has an outside shot.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He's 22, has among the best hands in the game, just played at well over a 70 point pace from December to February, and did al of this while playing tough minutes with bad linemates.

He at least has an outside shot.

Let's see how he does over a full season rather than a few months. He has the talent but he hasn't really shown much to be considered one of the best Bolts of all time in the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad