• David Goyette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I hope @Fistfullofbeer keeps this going.

There probably won't be any big surprises in the polls but it makes a nice reference point that we can come back to next summer when we start doing top 10s or top 20s.

Most fanbases here maintain archives of their top prospect lists and those are interesting to look back on. You can look back at names that didn't make it, or see that a great player for your team climbed the prospect ranks from lowly beginnings.

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Shane Wright will remain the top prospect until proven otherwise, but there are several with potential. I guess Evans and/or Firkus would be next on the list. Goyette and Nelson may also turn out to be very good picks in time.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
There is only one Wright answer to this question.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Shane Wright will remain the top prospect until proven otherwise, but there are several with potential. I guess Evans and/or Firkus would be next on the list. Goyette and Nelson may also turn out to be very good picks in time.
Yeah. I plan to. We don't have much viewership on our boards but it makes for an interesting question anyway. I am on the road but plan to try and create a similar thread for our #2 prospect as soon as I can after this thread auto-locks. I think I gave it 3 days for the poll.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Half a year later, what would people say?

Still Shane Wright?

Or does Ryker Evans' stellar playoff run put him #1?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad