Who is the Kings #4 prospect?

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Vote for your top prospect and nominate who you want to see added to the poll list of options. Don't forget to nominate a prospect to add!

I will not be using HF's standards for prospects, rather I'll count players as prospects who haven't played a full year in the NHL and appear to not be a slam dunk for a roster spot next year.

#1 Adrian Kempe (55.42% of votes)
#2 Valentin Zykov (54.55% of votes)
#3 Nick Shore (33.87% of votes)

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Looks like it got a bit more contentious after #1 and #2!

Weal, with Forbort close behind for me. Add Dowd

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Funny that you mention him, I remember seeing that he's leading the AIHL (australia) in scoring!

That's the life. Unfortunately the league is only semi-pro (ie I doubt he's making enough to even afford to live) but still. Live in Australia and play hockey. Awesome. Stay for a few years and you can find yourself in the World Championships! (Div 2A/2B)

Oh wait I forgot you are all from LA. LA would work as well.

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
Goes to show you that if you can put the puck in the net you automatically will be considered better then those who's job is to help keep it out.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Weal, add LaDue. Kid is a stud.

My top 10 and how I have been voting...

1) Kempe
2) Zykov
3) Shore
4) Weal
5) Forbort
6) Mersch
7) Gravel
8) LaDue
9) Brodzinski
10) Ebert

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Weal, add LaDue. Kid is a stud.

My top 10 and how I have been voting...

1) Kempe
2) Zykov
3) Shore
4) Weal
5) Forbort
6) Mersch
7) Gravel
8) LaDue
9) Brodzinski
10) Ebert

I think top 6 is pretty set there albeit my order is slightly different. However at 7 Cernak and Bartosak are very easily better than any of the 4 you have listed, IMO. Gravel might be in contention at 9 or 10.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
I think top 6 is pretty set there albeit my order is slightly different. However at 7 Cernak and Bartosak are very easily better than any of the 4 you have listed, IMO. Gravel might be in contention at 9 or 10.

There is a clear gap after the top 6 prospects. I think at 7 and after anyone could be placed there. It's really close and a melting pot of prospects...

(Gravel, LaDue, Brodzinski, Ebert, Cernak, Bartosak, Dowd, Mistele, Lintuniemi, Dergachyov, Lowry, Leslie, Watson, Dillon) [my top 20]

But some lists are different from others ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad