GDT: Who is the Greatest Connor of them All? (with New and Improved Pole!) - Edm v Chi - 8 PM

Who is the Greatest Connor of them All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
COnnor Brown is only scoring his 1st goal SH

It's when he gets all of his high danger chances

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Yeah, but McDavid was far more dangerous in his rookie season and at a time when the league had low scoring. I said in a older post that McDavid was on Pace to be second in the league before he got injured. Bedard isn’t even close

McDavid is a unicorn. Like Ohtani or Mahomes or Ruth or Gretzky or Montana,

There's some players that transcend "generational" labels, Jordan is a great example.

Bedard will be fantastic, best of his generation, but he will not be McDavid just as much as McDavid will never be Gretzky.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013

There's some players that transcend "generational" labels, Jordan is a great example.

Bedard will be fantastic, best of his generation, but he will not be McDavid just as much as McDavid will never be Gretzky.

I'm going to tell my grandkids Crosby was better than Bedard.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013

Couldn't agree more, I see Bedard being a little better than P Kane but obviously nothing wrong with that

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013

Bedard's shot is something else .. he is going to be a better version of Matthews.

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Ah well, fLames only get a loser point. Considering they dropped three leads, not a bad result. Vegas is still junk though.

Reactions: yukoner88

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Bedard's shot is something else .. he is going to be a better version of Matthews.
Oh for sure. Not just shot though. His hockey Iq is a couple steps above pignose mustachios’

Easyyyyyyyyy

Who’s next!

nafrelio

Aug 26, 2005
brite feuchure
Ah well, fLames only get a loser point. Considering they dropped three leads, not a bad result. Vegas is still junk though.
I don't think Flames are going anywhere and will have a big trade off by the trade deadline priming for a big rebuild. I hope they get as many points as they can and finish just out of the playoffs.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad