Who is the Greatest Buffalo Sabre All-Time Whose Last Name Started with "F"?

Who is the Greatest Buffalo Sabre All-Time Whose Last Name Started with "F"?

• Justin Falk (2016 - 2018)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Fenyves (1982 - 1987)

• Reg Fleming (1970 - 1971)

• Lee Fogolin (1974 - 1987)

• Cody Franson (2015 - 2017)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I'm asking who is the best Sabre all-time whose last name started with the letter "F"? This is for their time with the Sabres, and I'm arbitrarily selecting a 75 game minimum as a Sabre.

Remember, this is all-time and includes every season since the beginning of the franchise - not just the recent ones.

Of course, I'll run through the rest of the alphabet up until the regular season starts.

Results so far:

A: Dave Andreychuk 91.2%
B: Danny Briere 73.1%
C: Brian Campbell 50.6%
D: Rasmus Dahlin 66.3%
E: Jack Eichel 48.1%

Let the voting begin!

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I know some smart-ass is going to vote for Rory Foligno Sr. should take it. Always a huge fan favorite and could do it all.

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
This poll reminded me that Justin Falk played for this team.

Franson I saw play in Milwaukee. He was one of those guys who just seemed head and shoulders above the rest. Best shot from a defensemen I have witnessed live in the AHL.

Flynn I admired during the tank years for trying his hardest at all times. Was it Flynn-Girgs-Ennis that kept trying to derail the tank?

Reactions: Dingo44

ZemgusWho

Jun 19, 2007
Denver
Fenyves had some serious AHL hardware... But in all seriousness, not even a second of thought here. Easy.

Biggest surprise was the reality check on how many games Fuhr played. I'm with the poster who said it felt like more.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Fenyves had some serious AHL hardware... But in all seriousness, not even a second of thought here. Easy.

Biggest surprise was the reality check on how many games Fuhr played. I'm with the poster who said it felt like more.

I thought it would be close but he was under the 75 game cutoff. Not that he'd win anyway. He wasn't even the best goalie on the team when he was here even if we didn't know it yet.

I personally always thought he was a bit overrated. He was very good at times and Keenan rode him hard that one season but on the Oilers they were outscoring everyone. They didn't need him to be great.

Reactions: MeenOlViks

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Mike Foligno AINEC...One of my favorite all-time Sabres...Just an awesome player...Toughness, leadership, and could score...The cherry on the sundae is The Leap.

Reactions: oldgoalie

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Michael Frolik should be on this list so we can remember the trade where we took on full cap hit from a team looking to unload him, AND gave away assets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad