M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Is Sbisa still getting joke votes or do people actually think he's the 5th best defenseman on this team?

Hes other the 5th or 6th guy here and seems pretty everyone agrees on that. Its close thats for sure and i think sbisa gets way TOO MUCH hate here for what he brings but i think Biega is a real deal middle pair dguy for us for a while if continues to progress the way he is. Im excited for him :)

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Fully believe that the fact Sbisa hasn't played in awhile is helping his cause. Sure, he's been better than last year, but it's hard not to go up from rock bottom.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Biega doesn't disappear on the rough stuff like Sbisa tends to do.

Biega knows his job is to crosscheck opponents into a turnover without taking a penalty and he does his job quite well.

Biega does not serve up egregious pizzas like Sbisa is prone to do.

Biega shows the consistency that a veteran shows night in night out.

Biega is not fancy which is why people put Hutton ahead of him. If I was coach of a team that was up 2-1 with a minute left and it was a choice between Hutton or Biega, I'd pick Biega 10 out of 10 times every single time.

Biega has shown me more in 19 games than Sbisa has in 94 games.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Biega doesn't disappear on the rough stuff like Sbisa tends to do.

Biega knows his job is to crosscheck opponents into a turnover without taking a penalty and he does his job quite well.

Biega does not serve up egregious pizzas like Sbisa is prone to do.

Biega shows the consistency that a veteran shows night in night out.

Biega is not fancy which is why people put Hutton ahead of him. If I was coach of a team that was up 2-1 with a minute left and it was a choice between Hutton or Biega, I'd pick Biega 10 out of 10 times every single time.

Biega has shown me more in 19 games than Sbisa has in 94 games.

I wonder how him and hutton do in the off season to prep for 2016-17 season. Would be so stoked to see these guys turn into a top pairing or at least part or a elite top 4

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I wonder how him and hutton do in the off season to prep for 2016-17 season. Would be so stoked to see these guys turn into a top pairing or at least part or a elite top 4

Biega reminds me a smaller statured and shorter sticked Willie Mitchell.

WM is 38 and is a strong leader on the Florida team.

It would be awesome if Biega was still playing for our team 10 years from now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad