Who is the Canucks #3 dman?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Looking at that list made me realize how much depth the Canucks lost over the years.

I went with Hutton.

Imagine if Hutton didnt impress in the pre season and we didnt have him?? :amazed:

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Hamhuis probably is the 3rd guy. I might even put him before Edler. Both are equally bad.

The one thing that bothers me about Hamhuis is that he is an offensive black hole. When the puck comes to his stick in the offensive zone, you better just turn around and go play defense because the play is dead.

However I feel when he is healthy he is fairly competent in defending his own end.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hamhuis probably is the 3rd guy. I might even put him before Edler. Both are equally bad.

The one thing that bothers me about Hamhuis is that he is an offensive black hole. When the puck comes to his stick in the offensive zone, you better just turn around and go play defense because the play is dead.

However I feel when he is healthy he is fairly competent in defending his own end.

Hamhuis might have been the guy a few seasons ago...but just painful watching him before he went down....egregious turnovers, losing puck battle after puck battle...and his offense, limited as it was, has totally dried up. Hutton wins based on better offensive numbers alone imo.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
At least we can resign Hamhuis and Vrbata very cheaply.

Depressing that Hamhuis isn't the obvious answer (unless we would be talking Edler or Hamhuis).

I like Hutton and it should only be a question of months before he is better, but if Hamhuis had been fit now it would be hard to argue he still isn't 3rd. Not that long ago since he won a couple of gold medals.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Can a mod correct "Hamuis" to "Hamhuis"? It's bugging me, especially considering he's winning by a landslide.

Hamhuis will be moved after this year, so I am pretty excited to see who people vote for #4.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Can a mod correct "Hamuis" to "Hamhuis"? It's bugging me, especially considering he's winning by a landslide.

Hamhuis will be moved after this year, so I am pretty excited to see who people vote for #4.

Woah thats my bad i never saw that second h before haha sorry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad