Player Discussion Who is the biggest Bro on the Caps?

Biggest Bro (fratty, chill dude who will snag your girl and chug your beer without hesitation)?

• Total voters

Johannes de Silentio

Aug 6, 2015
Washington, D.C.
I think we have some great contenders here, and I love all of these guys. Curious what you all think. I'm leaving off Ovechkin, because even though I think he has a lot of the qualities, I'm not sure he's what I mean here and he's also just such a huge figure that he can skew things. Still, if that's who you're really set on, please vote "Other" and write him in.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
When the Caps drafted Wilson I was listening to the draft with my girlfriend, and he was giving an interview with NHL Radio and the 1st thing he was asked was when will you bring to the Caps. He says something like "As I was telling those other reporters I play a very physical style..." and my girlfriend says "Listen to this mother f***er, <in a snooty voice>As I was telling those other guys<> what a douche!" Veteran Wilson has added more polish but you can take the bro out of the frat but not the frat out of the bro.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Vrana is the crazy freshman who can get too drunk and a little annoying. Oshie is the graduate student who is still cool and fun to hang out with, but is also engaged to the head of the sorority next door and starting to talk about working for his rich uncle at the law firm. Bura doesn't belong to the frat, but every once in a while shows up to parties and is fun. Ovie is the guy who ran the frat 6 years ago, but keeps coming back to get wasted and pick up chicks....alright alright alright.

Wilson is the guy you described.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Vrana is the crazy freshman who can get too drunk and a little annoying. Oshie is the graduate student who is still cool and fun to hang out with, but is also engaged to the head of the sorority next door and starting to talk about working for his rich uncle at the law firm. Bura doesn't belong to the frat, but every once in a while shows up to parties and is fun. Ovie is the guy who ran the frat 6 years ago, but keeps coming back to get wasted and pick up chicks....alright alright alright.

Wilson is the guy you described.

So Ovi is this guy?
giphy.gif

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
In a very close race in my mind I voted Wilson but in real life I bet it's Vrana.

Wilson has been with his girlfriend for a while so he is probably whipped by now. ;)

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Backstrom would probably be the last guy I'd pick in this poll.

But good timing for this bump, since I think Pheonix Copley might work as a Finance Bro in his spare time after seeing his look this week. Could be a sneaky contender moving forward.

cut.jpg

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad