Who is going to the Summer Summit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btdvox

Jul 5, 2013
Vancouver
I'd like to get a list of HF members who will be going to the Summer Summit on July 9th. Maybe we can come up with a list of questions or statements to make at the Summer Summit. I think at this point some of our comments aren't reactionary anymore, with the Lack and Kassian deal, something has to be said and we are the one's to say it.

Heck, if we get questions here, maybe they'll have answers to them ready (we know that someone from the organization comes here).

Summer Summit Attendees:
  1. btdvox
  2. ThereGoesVirtanen
  3. polarbearcub

Last edited:

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Il be there and ima sit back eating my free lobster roll and Budweiser and watch the anger. I dont want those fluff questions like last year

Rex Banner

Custom User Title
Aug 22, 2013
Things keep going the way they are, there may be more people at the summit than on opening night.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
No one should go, let it sit empty and that'll give them nightmares all summer long about ticket sales.

May 31, 2006
For Linden: "Are you afraid of destroying your reputation and legacy in this city, and becoming the new Kevin Lowe?"

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
Im hoping for an incident. Someone needs to go on a rant. The crowd needs to turn on Benning.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
Question 1: "This one is for Jim. Jim, you've stated on several occasions you want this team to get younger. Explain to us how trading our young starting goaltender to clear the crease for 35 year old Ryan Miller, as well as paying a fifth to deal our 24 year old power forward for his 31 year old counterpart accomplishes that goal."

Question 2: "Jim you have a history of giving up draft picks and young players to acquire aging assets such as Dorsett, Prust. These players can easily be signed for free in free agency, there are plenty of them available every year. Please explain how it makes senses to pay for something that can be acquired for free?"

Last edited:

skywarp75

May 19, 2009
Yes the real fans should get the FIRE BENNING chant going. That is showing true passion for the team. Letting him mumble his nonsense and continuing to give him money hence support will only make things worse.

Supporting the Franchise and the Team does NOT mean the same thing as supporting Linden & Benning.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I really wish I could go, I would 100% call out jim benning.

If somebody would like to invite me, I would make you all proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad