Who is going to the game tonight? I need your help!

FlyOil

Dec 14, 2012
Philadelphia
Who is going to the game tonight against the Sharks and can possibly do me a favor?

As per Edmonton Oilers' twitter account posted last night

EdmontonOilers: Reminder --> Mini Locker Room Sale on the concourse at tomorrow's #Oilers game vs. San Jose! Doors open at 6:30pm. http://t.co/trf8yTQj1n
https://twitter.com/edmontonoilers/status/401181915782213632

So they're having a locker room sale. I'm not sure what the prices are like, but I am trying to get a pair of gloves or a stick. Can someone contact me who would be willing to do this for me?

FlyOil

Dec 14, 2012
Philadelphia
EDIT: I just have found out that season ticket holders get first dibs and gloves and sticks can run upwards to 200 dollars.

Not sure if I'm as interested. Why can't I live in Edmonton

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
EDIT: I just have found out that season ticket holders get first dibs and gloves and sticks can run upwards to 200 dollars.

Not sure if I'm as interested. Why can't I live in Edmonton

the lockeroom sales can usually be a pretty sweet deal. most of the sticks these guys use are like 300 bucks new, and most were used for a couple games, and they are signed. ive bought them to use cause they are cheaper than buying a new one.

and you cant buy that smytty curve i need for my rocket slapshot anywhere else :sarcasm:

Oil80

Nov 3, 2013
Edmonton
If you are going to rexall, do not, I repeat, do not cheer loud. It may disturb others in the corporate crowd and you may be thrown out

I think you will be ok though. The Oilers probably won't give you anything to cheer about

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
I saw a tweet the other day that Dubnyk was trying on new gear so its probably his old ones

Damn, I thought they were his, and I was getting excited..:D

I imagine theres some Smid stuff there too. :(

lol if anybody pays for Brown gear. Should just give it to Sports Central.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad