Who is going to Opening Night?

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
I’ll be there. I have (partial) season tickets this year. Very excited
1/2 Season Tickets as well. I would hope that this team this year doesn’t start opening night like last year without playing with some excitement.

In - front row of 203. I'll be the middle-aged white guy wearing a shirt and jeans.
I am in C5 - middle aged white guy wearing a Fantilli jersey and jeans.

Last edited:

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I'll be there. I'm also on a half season plan. I'll be the short, dark haired woman on the aisle between 207 and 208, probably wearing my Gaudreau all star jersey. Not sure who's going with me yet, might be my best friend who'll be in a neon green hat or it might be my Wings fan buddy.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Didn't help that they sucked all the life out of the arena by highlighting that injured kid. Save that for game two, not for opening night. And then Laine got hurt in the second period. Season over right there.
Yeah I wasn’t going to bring that up. But that definitely put the energy down. Was a good story though

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Wife and I are debating...decent tix available on Ticketmaster and stub hub.

Edit: just got tix: Section 113 (I like that section...always buy there). I am wearing a 3rd jersey and my wife an original white with Stinger on the sleeve. No names on the back. When I was buying my 3rd jersey, I was debating a name and number and a guy walked past me with a Johansen jersey and I decided right there I wasn't going to be that guy...so no name or number.

This current roster, the only player I would feel safe getting is Boone. He's been an important part of the team long enough that even if he were no longer here it'd be acceptable (to me). Z is getting close to joining the list for me.

Past roster players OK would be Cam, Nasher, Bob or Fliggy. Or any of the first couple year guys like Vybs, Espen, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
I'll be there. I split a full season package with 3 other guys, so I in effect have a quarter season, but with 4 seats to my 10 games. Lets me take friends/family/clients. The four of us use the 41st game as "guys night out." Works pretty well - except like last year when I couldn't find anyone wanting to go after November! Section 108.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
C4 center aisle. I’ll be the mature lady wearing one of 43 jerseys from my collection. FSTH so I could choose a different one for each game. Partial to my Voracek sweater, though.
Sec 217 here, FSTH, middle aged bald male, also wearing one of 22 jerseys from my collection - slowly building towards 40+ ;)

I keep telling my wife I the collection has to grow in order to be able to choose a different one for each game :D

Cheers all

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
FYI if yo're a sandwich fiend like I am, Wario's is doing another week of specials and deals to celebrate their three year anniversary (which was last week). I imagine they'll have something extra special planned for tomorrow.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
FYI if yo're a sandwich fiend like I am, Wario's is doing another week of specials and deals to celebrate their three year anniversary (which was last week). I imagine they'll have something extra special planned for tomorrow.
Went there last week before our preseason game. First time. Sandwich was great. Potatoes meh but live and learn.

Do they sell half sandwiches? The 18 inches was too much (oh, I ate it).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad