Speculation: Who is going to buy FSOhio? Sold!

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Amazon?

They've been trying to break into streaming sports with the airing of NFL and other sports. Wouldn't surprise me to see someone like them or YouTube buying them to add to their YoutubeTV

DEF

Oct 24, 2008
White Castle's
Never thought about Amazon. Comcast is already heavily involved in hockey. Sinclair is expanding their involvement in sports. All three could easily afford buying out the Fox contracts.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Whomever it is, I hope they upgrade the cameras used for hd. Pretty old technology is being used, and its not near as sharp as alot of out of markets games . Probably asking too much

That's something I've noticed too. Everything about our games looked sharper on tv in the playoffs with the national broadcast's stream.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
NBC looks much clearer , especially on a 65 inch tv . Fso gamma is too dark, and the resolution is probably supposed to be 720p. Too bad cbs doesn’t broadcast hockey . Their sports whether it’s nfl, sec on cbs looks World’s better than both fox , and abc . NBC is pretty close . Anyway , I just hope they use new equipment

Reactions: Halfboard

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
NBC looks much clearer , especially on a 65 inch tv . Fso gamma is too dark, and the resolution is probably supposed to be 720p. Too bad cbs doesn’t broadcast hockey . Their sports whether it’s nfl, sec on cbs looks World’s better than both fox , and abc . NBC is pretty close . Anyway , I just hope they use new equipment
Unless things have changed in recent years, I believe both ABC and Fox channels only broadcast in 720 while NBC and CBS are 1080 HD. All Fox channels look alike so I assume they use the same HD setup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad