Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Dh7F6N8W0AE0Y3u.jpg:large

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Joe Walsh, Really? I never pictured him as a religious conservative type. Pity the fool.

Edit: Never mind , I had the wrong one. :laugh:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
lmao the blink 182, cardi b, wiz khalifa part

these people are so insanely stupid yet they have legit power in this world

this show is a real gift to the world

Reactions: Hypernova

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
I need MOAR than just that 10 minute clip. I missed this last night, such an idiot!

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Wasn't too bad. the last skit was the best in regards to comedy/shock. the other ones were pretty meh. Cant believe those people agreed to read the 14 and under program mission statement to the camera lmao.

Reactions: Warm Cookies

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Man, I'm looking forward to this. I love how SBC has this ability to get under the skin of up-tight self-important types. He needs to continue doing this kind of thing.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
"these anti-gun folks are going to get people killed"
the casual drop of this line had me legit lolling, this show illustrates idiocracy at it's finest!

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
"these anti-gun folks are going to get people killed"
the casual drop of this line had me legit lolling, this show illustrates idiocracy at it's finest!
I loved how he said the anti gun crowd has blood on their hands! Hahahaha.

Another solid line was: The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good boy with a gun.

I also loved how it showed just how stupid the people that are in charge down there are...

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I don't approve of his methods and don't find him funny, but he could maybe have something to say and be taken a little more seriously if he mocked all sides equally. By my count, he interviewed at least ten Republicans for the first episode and only a couple of Democrats. It's a bit ironic that his choice of interviewees suggests his own prejudices, since trying to reveal others' is a large part of his shtick.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamjs

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I don't approve of his methods and don't find him funny, but he could maybe have something to say and be taken a little more seriously if he mocked all sides equally. By my count, he interviewed nine Republicans for the first episode and only one Democrat. It's a bit ironic that his choice of interviewees suggests his own prejudices, since trying to reveal others' is a large part of his shtick.
Ah, the ever fraudulent false equivalence.

I would say the side that dabbles in racism, social division and treason should get that much more attention than the side that shoots itself in the foot consistently, but, hey, to each their own. His bit on gun control exposed those people as being the extremist idiots that they are. That would be considered a public service in Canada.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I don't approve of his methods and don't find him funny, but he could maybe have something to say and be taken a little more seriously if he mocked all sides equally. By my count, he interviewed nine Republicans for the first episode and only one Democrat. It's a bit ironic that his choice of interviewees suggests his own prejudices, since trying to reveal others' is a large part of his shtick.
Prob just harder to find Democrats who support arming 3 year olds bro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad