Who has the better goal? Nash or Ovi

Who's is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
That Ovechkin goal is just lucky theres not any talent or skill about it. Nash's goal is much better display of skill. That Ovy goal is just fluke talentless stone handed player falling down and swings puck randomly to goal 99% luck 1% skill.

Dude, if you make it too obvious, no one will take the bait...then the fun is gone...
-----
In response to the OP - Ovi ainec

Reactions: ovikovy817

Leonhard Euler

Mar 5, 2018
That Ovechkin goal is just lucky theres not any talent or skill about it. Nash's goal is much better display of skill. That Ovy goal is just fluke talentless stone handed player falling down and swings puck randomly to goal 99% luck 1% skill.
even if it was true (which it is not) it would still be a better goal

Reactions: ovikovy817

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Dude, if you make it too obvious, no one will take the bait...then the fun is gone...
-----
In response to the OP - Ovi ainec

Just take a look at his posting history. I have no idea what OV did to him but it must have been something terrible.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
10 teams passed on this guy and he scored the same goal as Nash

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Every goal needs a bit of luck so let’s not go to the place where we judge luck.

As for the better Goal, it’s Ovechkins. In my opinion that Ovechkin goal was the greatest goal of the past 30 years(top 3 all-time) and was the poster boy goal of the past era as no goal before it has looked so nasty and weird.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
10 teams passed on this guy and he scored the same goal as Nash

However that goal was nice, Nash had less space to work with, was moving his hands better in tight, completely broke the net open and was playing agaisnt not only NHL ready competition but NHL player.

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
Big fan of Nash’s goal, so him. I always thought OV’s goal was overrated. Lot of luck.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
OV, easily. The goal Nash scored was nice but something similar happens multiple times a season. OV's has never been done before or after.
I voted for Ovi but I disagree that the Nash goal happens every season. Can't remember the last time multiple defenders we deked blueline in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad