Who Got That One?

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
From the back angle, I saw Tof with the deflection, from the front camera angle, it looked like Stoll deflected it.

Does it matter? No! Let's Go Kings!

Kings, please don't sleep on the Rangers - come out and dominate from whistle to whistle, horn to horn and finish this.

...We as Kings fans are just so grateful for you playing this way and not letting us down.

Go Kings Go!!!

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Haha. Thanks Rec. :D

But I also have seen an angle where it goes off of Leddy and changes direction before Stoll waves his stick at it.

PS. I don't know what any of the rest you are feeling about this run, but to me it is nothing like the first one. I was pretty much numb and in total shock that our first run. This one? OMG my heart is just so much more there. It is true what has been said the first Cup is the first Cup but the second one means even more.

Let's Go Kings!!!

Inner Turbulence

Jun 12, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
Haha. Thanks Rec. :D

But I also have seen an angle where it goes off of Leddy and changes direction before Stoll waves his stick at it.

PS. I don't know what any of the rest you are feeling about this run, but to me it is nothing like the first one. I was pretty much numb and in total shock that our first run. This one? OMG my heart is just so much more there. It is true what has been said the first Cup is the first Cup but the second one means even more.

Let's Go Kings!!!

In 2012 I thought, that run could never be eclipsed. It was the first one. It was (sort of) unexpected and it was so dominant. This run has a different feel ... it can top the first one (if we pull out the last series too). The first three rounds has really been a murderers row of cup contenders and somehow the Kings found a way to come out on top of all of them in 21 heartstopping games. Facing elimination 7 times. 3 Game 7's on the road. This has the potential to be EPIC. There has been no series against a team full of holes to exploit ... it has been ridiculous ...

Rarely has getting up at 2am or 3am (European based) every other night been so energizing.

KingKopitar11*

This run, by far, is much more exciting and feels better than 2012. 2012 was just too easy for me, there was really no anxiety in any of those series.

This year feels so much better, its not even close for me.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
In 2012 I thought, that run could never be eclipsed. It was the first one. It was (sort of) unexpected and it was so dominant. This run has a different feel ... it can top the first one (if we pull out the last series too). The first three rounds has really been a murderers row of cup contenders and somehow the Kings found a way to come out on top of all of them in 21 heartstopping games. Facing elimination 7 times. 3 Game 7's on the road. This has the potential to be EPIC. There has been no series against a team full of holes to exploit ... it has been ridiculous ...

Rarely has getting up at 2am or 3am (European based) every other night been so energizing.

This run is totally different. Like driving on the edge of a single lane mountain cliff road with no railing. Exciting but totally nerve wracking. Unbelievable the gauntlet the Kings have gone through. Can't wait for Wed.

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
This run is totally different. Like driving on the edge of a single lane mountain cliff road with no railing. Exciting but totally nerve wracking. Unbelievable the gauntlet the Kings have gone through. Can't wait for Wed.

I was trying to describe it to my friend a couple days ago and concluded this feels like anti 2012. That run feltnlike th kings couldn't lose. Even when they lost the odd game you still feltnlike it was just one game and not a big deal. This year it's felt like the have been on the verge of getting eliminated since about game 2 of the sharks series but they just refuse to go away.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
I was trying to describe it to my friend a couple days ago and concluded this feels like anti 2012. That run feltnlike th kings couldn't lose. Even when they lost the odd game you still feltnlike it was just one game and not a big deal. This year it's felt like the have been on the verge of getting eliminated since about game 2 of the sharks series but they just refuse to go away.

Exactly, you never thought the result was in question with the 2012 run. Now every game is ulcer inducing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad