Who gets traded first?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Girgensons seems like a great choice.

I'll take a darkhorse and put Bryson into the hopper. Buffalo eats half his remaining cap hit and he gets used as a rental since no one is qualifying him this summer. Figure that still is only worth about a 5th.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I hope it’s not Okposo. You just can’t trade the Captain of this team.
Danny Gare, Lindy Ruff, Mike Foligno, Mike Ramsey, Pat LaFontaine, Michael Peca, Stu Barnes, Jason Pominville, Thomas Vanek, Steve Ott, Jack Eichel.

I guess we could strike Eichel off since he'd lost the C before being given the heave. All the rest were traded as captain. Gionta wasn't invited back and they gave the C to Eichel IIRC.

Reactions: VaporTrail

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Danny Gare, Lindy Ruff, Mike Foligno, Mike Ramsey, Pat LaFontaine, Michael Peca, Stu Barnes, Jason Pominville, Thomas Vanek, Steve Ott, Jack Eichel.

I guess we could strike Eichel off since he'd lost the C before being given the heave. All the rest were traded as captain. Gionta wasn't invited back and they gave the C to Eichel IIRC.

I wasn’t being serious. I was just imagining Adams response if someone called and offered anything at all for him.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix

Eichel wasnt Captain when he was traded

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
It almost has to be Zemgus. To the point where if it isn’t him then the answer is no one.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Going to go out in left field and say an AHL player is traded for an AHL player first. Riots immediately follow on HF, then a veteran is sold off and we hear sarcastic "this is the big move" jokes. To finish, KA makes a significant purchase and we lose our shit.

Reactions: Matt Ress

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
I didn’t say it was a good idea. I said most likely. I can absolutely see Adams wanting to keep the group together to try to “build momentum” for next year.
Don't tell me that! I don't think he is that clueless, the run it back didn't work. Now respecting their decision to stay I do see...idk why they would want to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad