Post-Game Talk: Who else had to redo their narratives tonight?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
If it's Brown flush it down!
About the best the club has looked all season. Without Brown. Instead Gagner gets elevated, has a big game, Erne gets inserted, scores a big goal, and McLeod gets more looks and some beautiful plays with Leon in the third period.

Nice for Mcleod to get this. Lol at his mom groaning at his goals because she cheers for NJ. Jebus, tough mom, bronx cheer for her own son. lolol. I guess Ryan isn't the favorite son.

Dhockey16

Jun 23, 2011
Erie, Pennsylvania
Stopped the bleeding a bit. Narrative hasn't changed at all, they need a goalie. Without a major upgrade in net they go nowhere and likely miss the playoffs. With an average goalie they have an outside shot at making a run to the final. With a good goalie they can win the cup. Simple as

Reactions: Faelko

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Stopped the bleeding a bit. Narrative hasn't changed at all, they need a goalie. Without a major upgrade in net they go nowhere and likely miss the playoffs. With an average goalie they have an outside shot at making a run to the final. With a good goalie they can win the cup. Simple as
Who needs a goalie with Pickard? Not the Oilers.

:):):):DD:DD;);)

Reactions: Dhockey16

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
1703215237459.png

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Don’t want to wet fart this one but Shesterkin probably got a good nights rest tonight while these guys were gutting this one out. Boy would it be nice to send the Rags to the Xmas break all butt hurt

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
About the best the club has looked all season. Without Brown. Instead Gagner gets elevated, has a big game, Erne gets inserted, scores a big goal, and McLeod gets more looks and some beautiful plays with Leon in the third period.

Nice for Mcleod to get this. Lol at his mom groaning at his goals because she cheers for NJ. Jebus, tough mom, bronx cheer for her own son. lolol. I guess Ryan isn't the favorite son.
My guess is they cheer for Ryan when the game is in Edmonton.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Don't mind the looks of Ryan McLeod playing up with Drai once in awhile but my god were Kane and Foegele horrible passing the puck in this game. I thought Foegele was going to get screamed at. He just can't be playing this high because he's not sharp enough pencil for this. His plays are totally random, and passes off target. That Own zone play in the third, just horrible, should be benched.

Great game and performce but jebus Foegele.

Another positive is how enormous Booch is being. he was putting on a clinic in this game and hit a post. The top line gets all the credit but people not maybe getting how HUGE Booch is essentially as a 4th forward in ozone making stupendous plays. That goalpost backhand was filthy. So much to worry about with Booch, and I'll say it, this season Booch is our 2nd best player bar none.

My guess is they cheer for Ryan when the game is in Edmonton.
My interpretation was funnier. ;)

What a great game to watch. This was the most entertaining game of the season. Had so much in it. Devils never deserved to be winning this game and got punished in third like they should be. Boo'ed at home like they should be, but a lot of credit for the Oilers team effort causing that booing. Relentless.

Last edited:

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Don't mind the looks of Ryan McLeod playing up with Drai once in awhile but my god were Kane and Foegele horrible passing the puck in this game. I thought Foegele was going to get screamed at. He just can't be playing this high because he's not sharp enough pencil for this. His plays are totally random, and passes off target. That Own zone play in the third, just horrible, should be benched.

Great game and performce but jebus Foegele.

Another positive is how enormous Booch is being. he was putting on a clinic in this game and hit a post. The top line gets all the credit but people not maybe getting how HUGE Booch is essentially as a 4th forward in ownzone making stupendous plays. That goalpost backhand was filthy. So much to worry about with Booch, and I'll say it, this season Booch is our 2nd best player bar none.

My interpretation was funnier. ;)

What a great game to watch. This was the most entertaining game of the season. Had so much in it. Devils never deserved to be winning this game and got punished in third like they should be. Boo'ed at home like they should be, but a lot of credit for the Oilers team effort causing that booing. Relentless.
The only issue with McLeod with Draisaitl is the gaping hole at 3c.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad