Value of: Who do you want from the Flyers for your playoff run?

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
This team is god awful. Hoping we move as many players as possible. I was just wondering who do you think if at all on this team could bring you to the Cup? *Only player off limits* Couturier*

To be clear I am proposing nothing, I just want to see if any of our players are wanted and someone believes that said player would be their missing piece to win the cup this year. No proposal needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: hn777 and FlyguyOX

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
Not thinking about cap for a second....

Hamonic for Ghost or Gus

What would JVR get us?
I think we can get something decent for JVR at the deadline. Wait..... His contact is god awful nevermind. No one is taking that other than the Kraken

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
Not thinking about cap for a second....

Hamonic for Ghost or Gus

What would JVR get us?
Feel like the only logical players that could be desired logistically would be, Giroux, Ghost am I forgetting anyone... I mean if I was another team between the awful contracts and young players that really I wouldn't consider cup needle movers and are beyond bad and over valued by the our fanbase.... Idk forgot Laughton would probably he desired.

Last edited:

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
It would take a hell of an offer for Provorov to move. 30 other teams would be calling Philly to get him. There’s no sense in moving him. He’s a stud 24 year old D man locked in at a reasonable price for the next 5 years.

Hart is a stud goalie at 22. He’s not going anywhere.

Couturier/Provorov/Hart should be untouchable.

Konecny/Sanheim shouldn’t move but I guess you could listen.

They probably won’t move Lindblom. At least not this season, especially coming off his fight with cancer. Not saying they won’t move him just not this season.

I’d be interested in Nolan Patrick as a reclamation project. More of an off-season deal.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
It would take a hell of an offer for Provorov to move. 30 other teams would be calling Philly to get him. There’s no sense in moving him. He’s a stud 24 year old D man locked in at a reasonable price for the next 5 years.

Hart is a stud goalie at 22. He’s not going anywhere.

Couturier/Provorov/Hart should be untouchable.

Konecny/Sanheim shouldn’t move but I guess you could listen.

They probably won’t move Lindblom. At least not this season, especially coming off his fight with cancer. Not saying they won’t move him just not this season.

I’d be interested in Nolan Patrick as a reclamation project. More of an off-season deal.
Well I kinda mean to exclude the younger guys cause I was thinking maybe like the veterans for the playoff run. By the way Provorov is good but he has been bad very bad. But he is good. Hart is young and the history we have with goalies I will never have faith in one til he wins us a cup or stays more than 5 seasons. Sanheim is good but again he isn't untouchable. Koneckny is absolutely not untouchable in my opinion. This team has serious issues that are embedded very deep, the talent is over valued.

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Well I kinda mean to exclude the younger guys cause I was thinking maybe like the veterans for the playoff run. By the way Provorov is good but he has been bad very bad. But he is good. Hart is young and the history we have with goalies I will never have faith in one til he wins us a cup or stays more than 5 seasons. Sanheim is good but again he isn't untouchable. Koneckny is absolutely not untouchable in my opinion. This team has serious issues that are embedded very deep, the talent is over valued.
I haven’t watched the Flyers much this season since they don’t effect the Habs in any particular way. In the past though, I’ve checked out some Flyers games and I’m wonder what’s the issue with Nolan Patrick? Obviously the concussions have hurt him a lot. He’s never been able to find some consistency.

I saw this goal in person. The talent is there.

Maybe a change of scenery is what he needs. That’s the case for young players sometimes.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
I haven’t watched the Flyers much this season since they don’t effect the Habs in any particular way. In the past though, I’ve checked out some Flyers games and I’m wonder what’s the issue with Nolan Patrick? Obviously the concussions have hurt him a lot. He’s never been able to find some consistency.

I saw this goal in person. The talent is there.

Maybe a change of scenery is what he needs. That’s the case for young players sometimes.

The problem with Patrick is he is softer than baby s***. That's the harsh truth. If he could play intense he would be very good and be noticed more than 1 time every 10 games.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
What's TK's value? It's hard to place since he's has decent stats and he's still fairly young but I don't think anyone out there believes he is a line driver, so teams would be looking at him more as a luxury piece to help strengthen top 6 wing depth.

Maybe a pair of firsts and middle 6 player to offset salary?

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
The problem with Patrick is he is softer than baby s***. That's the harsh truth. If he could play intense he would be very good and be noticed more than 1 time every 10 games.
I feel bad for the guy considering what’s he’s gone through with the concussions. It’s really tough to deal with the head injuries. I’m rooting for the guy to get back to the level that got him picked 2nd overall.

Reactions: north49er

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
Yeah, but who would you like for a cup run. Short term. I'm curious.
Honestly, for the Leafs... voracek, 100%. Contract won't work though. Could pump and dump to recover assets in the off season, but that's grasping. More realistically, Braun. If the asking price is reasonable and the cap can work.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
What's TK's value? It's hard to place since he's has decent stats and he's still fairly young but I don't think anyone out there believes he is a line driver, so teams would be looking at him more as a luxury piece to help strengthen top 6 wing depth.

Maybe a pair of firsts and middle 6 player to offset salary?
I am not sure. I personally don't hate him I just wish he was a bit bigger. But he sure does play harder than almost every other Flyer. Definitely would be a solid 3rd liner! I do think the flyers would want something sizeable back.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
I feel bad for the guy considering what’s he’s gone through with the concussions. It’s really tough to deal with the head injuries. I’m rooting for the guy to get back to the level that got him picked 2nd overall.
I feel really bad for him! I'm just giving the truthful answer. I'm sure that has everything to do with it though.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
Honestly, for the Leafs... voracek, 100%. Contract won't work though. Could pump and dump to recover assets in the off season, but that's grasping. More realistically, Braun. If the asking price is reasonable and the cap can work.
Yeah I get that. You don't want him long term.

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
I feel really bad for him! I'm just giving the truthful answer. I'm sure that has everything to do with it though.
I totally get where you’re coming from. It’s tough to watch a player fail to meet expectations. Trust me, I’m a Habs fan, I know the feeling.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
:flyers - Konecny + Ghost

:sens- 1st round pick (top-3 protected) + L.Brown + Zaitsev

The only redeeming part of this trade is that the first is likely a lottery pick. Logan Brown can’t even make the senators god awful team. Career AHL guy

Reactions: YP44

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
That and he’s a terrible skater. I swear it’s like watching jori Lehtera slog around the ice again

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad