Who do you think next season will reach over 80 and 100 points for the 1st time in their career?

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
Wyatt Johnston hits 80+.

With Pavelski retiring he’ll be on the 1st PP unit (only 10 PP pts this season on the 2nd) and will get more TOI next season especially if Duchene isn’t back.
Wonder if Stankoven plays on superstar Johnson’s wing from the start of next season. Perhaps there’s a Calder to be had.

Not to derail the thread …

Musampa

Aug 3, 2015
80:
Bedard
Svechnikov
Johnston
Suzuki
Boldy

100:
Kaprizov
Hughes

P.S.
Bedard could hit 100 if he has someone to play with.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
This is a bit misleading as some of those seasons were shortened.

61/69
56/56
49/82
78/82
62/82
So he has played a "full season" of 56 games once. It isn't misleading he gets hurts every year and until he stops getting hurt he isn't going to reach 100 points.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
So he has played a "full season" of 56 games once. It isn't misleading he gets hurts every year and until he stops getting hurt he isn't going to reach 100 points.

What a dumb hill to die on. So you think he can't hit 100 in less than 82? bold.

I'd worry more about Larkin's injuries issues and him struggling to break 80 points a deacde into the league.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
What a dumb hill to die on. So you think he can't hit 100 in less than 82? bold.

I'd worry more about Larkin's injuries issues and him struggling to break 80 points a deacde into the league.
Larkin wasn't drafted first overall and has actually played multiple full seasons. He's not the same talent level of Hughes.

I'm saying that Hughes cannot stay healthy which is true. It's amazing that you and others are disputing something like this like it's an opinion.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Larkin wasn't drafted first overall and has actually played multiple full seasons. He's not the same talent level of Hughes.

I'm saying that Hughes cannot stay healthy which is true. It's amazing that you and others are disputing something like this like it's an opinion.
Larkin has played a "full season" once. If you're going to nitpick Hughes missing 4 games you gotta nitpick Larkin missing 2.

Edit: oh yea the 19-20 we played 71, so twice, out of 9 seasons.

Foxy

Oct 5, 2020
Lafreniere has a decent shot at 80 next year. He was almost ppg in the final 35 games of the season and has been ppg in the Playoffs, all with little PP time.

If everything stays the same he should be around 70, just with a full year of improved production. If they make some tweeks and improve the 2nd PP unit, it could give him the few extra points needed to get to 80.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad