Who do you predict will lead LAK in goals next season?

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Gaborik-45
Kopitar-40
Carter-35
Toffoli-33
Brown-31
Pearson-25
Richards-22

i believe our top 2 lines are going to be huge next season with TT and TP taking huge strides forward and guys like A-Mart and McNabb being able to contribute more offensively we will have a much improved O as well as a much better D

HiEverybody

Aug 20, 2012
I'm as optimistic as the lot of you, but my realist side realizes it's the regular season and it's going to be the same old story. I think Kings fans should be ecstatic if 2 break the 30 mark (probably Gaborik/Carter). To answer the poll question, if it's Gaborik-Kopitar-<Insert Right Wing>, I'll say Gaborik. If Carter is a 2nd line center, I think he may play more of a play-maker role, and have a lower goal total. Hard to say!

Thrice

To Be Everywhere...
Sep 27, 2007
Gaborik-45
Kopitar-40
Carter-35
Toffoli-33
Brown-31
Pearson-25
Richards-22

i believe our top 2 lines are going to be huge next season with TT and TP taking huge strides forward and guys like A-Mart and McNabb being able to contribute more offensively we will have a much improved O as well as a much better D

Put down the Xbox controller...

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
The Kings total goals scored...

45628546.jpg

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Andreoff could score 100+ if he wanted to, but when you are that good you want to challenge yourself in other ways. I heard he has made it his goal to get Trevor Lewis 50 goals in 50 games.

What's with the Andreoff bashing??? He'll be a solid 4th liner if given the chance. I think some of you guys are overreacting.

He will get a chance. The idea that he should be penciled into the line up is ridiculous. I keep seeing people say they need to trade Clifford or Nolan to make room for him. If he is better than them, he'll make the team and one of those two will either be waived or traded. Nobody is going to be gifted a spot on this team.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
He will get a chance. The idea that he should be penciled into the line up is ridiculous. I keep seeing people say they need to trade Clifford or Nolan to make room for him. If he is better than them, he'll make the team and one of those two will either be waived or traded. Nobody is going to be gifted a spot on this team.

I just don't want AA waived. That is unless he has a terrible camp, which I doubt he will.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

Get this man a slice of Ukraine.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
If he isn't good enough to make the team, which means he doesn't perform better than Nolan or Clifford, that is exactly what will (and should) happen.

Agreed. Honestly, if you sub in AA for Clifford I don't think it is going to be THAT big of a difference. AA will get his chance if he outperforms in camp or fills in for an injured player.

Primakov!

Dec 9, 2003
Yesteryear
I predict...

Willie Mitchell will start the season hot (initially outscoring some guys on the roster and prompts some random WTF threads to pop up) but then drops off back to normal.

Michael Del Zotto and Devin Setoguchi will put up some points to trigger complaints that we missed this year's version of Mason Raymond and how they're both so much better than <insert whipping boy(s) of the season>.

We're going to lose somebody on waivers who will then be picked up for nothing and accusations of bad asset management sporadically come up when they contribute at the NHL-level.

An ex-Kings player will score against the team to cap off a defeat in a feisty, physical game and the excrement will hit the oscillating device. It'll probably be Brad Richardson.

Justin Williams will have an underwhelming season statistically. The Mayor will say, I told you so, heading towards the deadline and Williams still won't be traded because he'll get injured this time. Going into the off-season he'll get the same scrutiny as Rob Scuderi with nagging debate on whether he even comes back or not.

We do not make a trade with Columbus this year. Instead Chicago makes one with the Blue Jackets, but it does not earn them any championship karma.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad